USS Athena Welcome and Recognition

Started by Constance Lafayette, May 24, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie McConnell

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on July 21, 2016, 05:56:18 PM

Hey I only nickname people I like, and I LOVE cats of all types :) ;) and yeah, I can read Spanish too :P

And she's one of my besties and I'm Mexican-American sooooooooo *huggles Pol* 

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Jamie Shen on July 21, 2016, 06:19:00 PM

And she's one of my besties and I'm Mexican-American sooooooooo *huggles Pol*

Awww thanks hun *huggles back* x

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Malcolm Adeyemi

Congratulations to Cadet Scott for successfully completing his OTC! Leonard, the captain loves to do these things in character, so expect a tag in the coming days.

Leonard T. Scott

Quote from: Luke Stafford on July 25, 2016, 01:11:02 PM

Congratulations to Cadet Scott for successfully completing his OTC! Leonard, the captain loves to do these things in character, so expect a tag in the coming days.

Ready and waiting :)

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Dylan Torngate

Members of the Athena!

In your PM inbox right now, or if not now very soon, you will find a link to a form. That link is the Player Satisfaction Survey. This form is for the Command team (through a layer of anonymity) to judge and gauge the opinions and comments of the players. It is asked that you complete the response and PM Dylan Torngate (Me) when you have completed. Besides your receipt of completion, this form is 100%, totally and absolutely ANONYMOUS, so we ask you to please speak your minds fully and truthfully.

Link to the form: https://goo.gl/forms/u9xB3nja3JhKf8143

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Malcolm Adeyemi

Welcome to Kyle Renston, our newest science cadet!

Constance Lafayette

Quote from: Luke Stafford on July 29, 2016, 01:25:20 PM

Welcome to the ship! It's great to have you!
To the crew at large:
Remember, Sunday is the last day for this mission. We will be wrapping up probably a little earlier than that (there will be an epilogue post at the end) so try to finish stuff up in the next day or so. The Ferengi are defeated, the colonists are getting on board, the terraforming machines are almost repaired, and we have a plan to stabilize the planet's earthquakes for a bit. Please help us put a bow on this in the next like 24-48 hours. You all did awesome!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Luke Stafford on July 29, 2016, 01:25:20 PM

My first cadet *squeals with delight*

Kyle Rennston

I'd say go easy on me....

but no...no don't do that...

Constance Lafayette

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Kyle Rennston on July 31, 2016, 05:01:53 PM

I'd say go easy on me....

but no...no don't do that...

Pffft, you're not getting it easy, you've got me as your academy instructor and Constance (who is firm but fair but you need the book thrown at you... she most certainly will and quote you exactly the paragraph, sub paragraph and footnote as to why she is throwing the book at you!! ;) ) 'looking after' you .... muhahahahaha.

Oh sorry Captain, I shouldn't scare the new cadets like that LOL :P

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on August 01, 2016, 04:16:17 PM

Pffft, you're not getting it easy, you've got me as your academy instructor and Constance (who is firm but fair but you need the book thrown at you... she most certainly will and quote you exactly the paragraph, sub paragraph and footnote as to why she is throwing the book at you!! ;) ) 'looking after' you .... muhahahahaha.

Oh sorry Captain, I shouldn't scare the new cadets like that LOL :P

It's not hazing if you do it to all of them.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kyle Rennston

Hold on...I have a target on my back!!! lol

Paige Wardropper

Well...you lost Ruth but you've got Paige!!

I look forward to seeing you in sickbay... in a good way!! You can stop by and say hello without being deathly ill! :)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.