USS Athena Welcome and Recognition

Started by Constance Lafayette, May 24, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie McConnell

Welcome Ashlynn!! You have a hungry crew for sure!

And I know what Breen eat, but if I tell you, Ezac will have to kill you heh

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Leonard T. Scott

Welcome aboard!  Hopefully you know how to make a nice MLT where the mutton is nice and lean.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Leonard T. Scott on July 14, 2016, 04:47:03 PM

Welcome aboard!  Hopefully you know how to make a nice MLT where the mutton is nice and lean.

MLT?

(I hit "modify" for your post instead of "quote", my bad.

Leonard T. Scott

Quote from: Luke Stafford on July 14, 2016, 04:50:27 PM

MLT?

(I hit "modify" for your post instead of "quote", my bad.

No worries. Mutton, Lettuce and Tomato btw ;)

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.

Ezac

Quote from: Luke Stafford on July 14, 2016, 03:42:40 PM

Nothing. I want to see how the Breen eat.

I NEED TO KNOW.

We Breen eat with our mouths, just like you ;)

Never turn your back on a Breen.

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Ezac on July 14, 2016, 05:56:33 PM

We Breen eat with our mouths, just like you ;)

You have mouths?

Also welcome Ashlynn to our crew. Do you serve Romulan Ale?

Constance Lafayette

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that K'lizh has passed the OTC and been granted the full rank of Ensign, effective immediately.
(Constance will shortly tag you)

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Leonard T. Scott

Quote from: James Hawk on July 16, 2016, 06:43:14 AM

Also welcome Ashlynn to our crew. Do you serve Romulan Ale?

Welcome Ashlynn. Please be sure to review the ingredients for MLTs ;)
Quote from: Constance Lafayette on July 16, 2016, 10:56:32 PM

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that K'lizh has passed the OTC and been granted the full rank of Ensign, effective immediately.
(Constance will shortly tag you)

Congrats K'lizh! I would to join you in the ensign rank shortly.

Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

Hullo everyone!

I truly appreciate the warm welcome to the ship! Never fear, Mr. Scott, I can handle the preparation of MLT's. :P As for the Romulan ale... It's a work in progress, Mr. Hawk. I am going to be perfectly honest in that I'm rather new to this line of work. I've always dealt with books, not... edibles. Luckily for the ship, as well as the demanding palate of Mr. Stafford, I've been putting considerable time in to master as many new dishes as possible - and I seem to be rather adept at it. Now, when it comes to room delivery, Ezac, that might require a favor. ;)

Ash

Raynor Hughes

Welcome new folks, and congratulations, cat-man.

Klingon/Terran hybrid.  For full bio, just click the ridges.
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to see your own soul. - old Earth proverb

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Ashlynn Ren Morgaine on July 17, 2016, 03:25:51 AM

Hullo everyone!

I truly appreciate the warm welcome to the ship! Never fear, Mr. Scott, I can handle the preparation of MLT's. :P As for the Romulan ale... It's a work in progress, Mr. Hawk. I am going to be perfectly honest in that I'm rather new to this line of work. I've always dealt with books, not... edibles. Luckily for the ship, as well as the demanding palate of Mr. Stafford, I've been putting considerable time in to master as many new dishes as possible - and I seem to be rather adept at it. Now, when it comes to room delivery, Ezac, that might require a favor. ;)

Ash

If you get the Romulan Ale make sure you hide it from the captain. She's big on rules and Romulan Ale is...not entirely legal...

Also, congrats to K'lizh on your promotion. Unfortunately, I will never get the chance to call you Cat-et now that you an ensign.

Klizh

Quote from: James Hawk on July 17, 2016, 06:36:43 AM

Also, congrats to K'lizh on your promotion. Unfortunately, I will never get the chance to call you Cat-et now that you an ensign.

And thank goodness for that!

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Are we allowed to call you Ensign Puddytat tho ;)  Congrats hun and don't worry I won't do that IC

*skritches the kitties ears* hehehehee

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: K-lizh on July 21, 2016, 04:34:51 PM

Hey I only nickname people I like, and I LOVE cats of all types :) ;) and yeah, I can read Spanish too :P

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.