Wallace Gibson-Reporting in

Started by Furies, May 20, 2016, 04:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furies

Character Name:
Wallace Nathaniel Gibson

Character Age:

Character DOB: April 13th 2369 (fixed by Admin)

Character Image:
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/889119-Deluxe-Star-Trek-Red-Shirt-Costume-2main.jpg

Character Species:
Human

Character Family:
Starfleet mother, Father, Older brother.

Character Bio:
Wallace Nathaniel Gibson was born to a former Starfleet officer. Growing up he would be told stories about his mother who ventured in systems like Ceti Alpha. Though he'd lean for more jobs elsewhere. Eventually the day came when he'd start volunteering for Starfleet Academy. This was just one thing he felt he had liked and wanted to do. Wallace was accepted and began academy with a liking for operations.

Previous Role-Playing Experience:
Amelia Walker, Chase Roberts. Besides my role-playing experience is..decent.

Department Preference:
Operations.
Entertainment.

We regret that we cannot currently accommodate those departments highlighted with a red strike-through. However, you may apply for another department with the possibility of transferring at a later date.

Secondary Department Preference:
In the event we cannot accommodate your preferred position. Engineer

Commissioned or Enlisted:
Commissioned if I am correct that's slower.
Civilian:
As a Civilian, you likely be assigned exclusively to Starbase Horizon. There you can serve in a range of gainful employment, employment includes. Entertainment, Trader, Security, Miner or Prospector, Haulage - Unless you are the Owner of the establishment, you will be offered a job by the Owner

Entertainment - Cafes
Sample Post:
Here is my sample post..I'm sort of new here and a decent  roleplayer also.

Additional information:
For any additional snippets of information you would like to include that don't fit in any of the above. Including your other Shadow Fleet accounts, if any.

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
through Google

Chris Newberry

Hi Furies,

I apologize for the late reply. I believe Cmdr. McConnell sent you an pm regarding the hold up on your app. I went ahead and fixed one of the issues, but I believe there were a few others. If you could fix and update this topic, it will be greatly appreciated.

Once those fixes are in place, we will get you onto an assignment with one of the simms.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Cayden McConnell

Player has requested to re-open application.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.