Author Topic: New ID Card Issues  (Read 103259 times)

Offline Calandra Trilarck

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • I'll make you love to hate me, but it's still love
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission 2018 USS Fiji - With Open Arms  Featured mission Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New ID Card Issues
« Reply #330 on: March 01, 2018, 05:28:30 pm »
Hey, Naira!

All of these look great. I was just promoted to Petty Officer Third Class, can I get a shiny new banner please?

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: March 01, 2018, 05:54:02 pm »

Code: [Select]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/v4eYLvk.png[/img]

Offline Calandra Trilarck

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • I'll make you love to hate me, but it's still love
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission 2018 USS Fiji - With Open Arms  Featured mission Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: March 01, 2018, 06:09:10 pm »
Thank you, Naira. You're the best.

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Three year award Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: March 01, 2018, 10:49:59 pm »
Which one is mine as none of them are visible to me. This is an ongoing problem.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2018, 11:01:18 pm »
Which one is mine as none of them are visible to me. This is an ongoing problem.

Lizzy, you don't have a new one as SO is not something we put on the ID cards.

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Three year award Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2018, 11:04:18 pm »
Lizzy, you don't have a new one as SO is not something we put on the ID cards.

Have you done Katcha's yet?

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2018, 11:08:51 pm »
Have you done Katcha's yet?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/FKq8CWk.png[/img]

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: March 02, 2018, 12:12:37 am »
Thank you!

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: March 04, 2018, 08:22:32 am »
Hi Naira,

Could I please get an ID card for Lieutenant Rennan Protheus? He is going to be a science officer on the Shran.

Thanks.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: March 04, 2018, 11:20:28 am »
Hi Naira,

Could I please get an ID card for Lieutenant Rennan Protheus? He is going to be a science officer on the Shran.

Thanks.

I had to wait to hear back from the player to see what new image they wanted to us, but here's the new ID.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XWePJIY.png[/img]

Offline Angel Romero

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: August 15, 2018, 12:05:03 am »
May I please request an id card for my new character?

Cadet Angel Romero
Science Officer
USS Athena

I'd like to use this pic if at all possible,

Offline Don Damien Addams

• Approved Applicants
  • Honoured Member
  • Test
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: September 10, 2018, 09:13:47 pm »
Nara can you change pic to this one. Thank you

[*IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/mx11ky.png[/IMG]
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:15:22 pm by Don Damien Addams »

Offline Angelique Delacroix

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: September 20, 2018, 09:08:51 am »
Hello. As I have recently been promoted to Ensign, I would like to request an ID Card.
Many thanks in advance.

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: September 20, 2018, 09:58:15 am »
Folks, folks, this is the wrong thread.
You'll be wanting this one: https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/fleet-applications/request-thread-for-new-id-cards/
Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles