Author Topic: New ID Card Issues  (Read 20796 times)

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New ID Card Issues
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2016, 05:45:55 PM »
All that I've seen requested on this board have been done.  I made a little mishap in uploading to wrong folder on the ftp server but Chris is going to sort that out for me later.  You'll have nice shiny cards by the end of the day or tomorrow morning. :) (this is up to and including Jamie)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Experienced Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2016, 06:12:48 PM »
Need a rank update :)

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2016, 07:09:02 PM »

Offline Zex

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2016, 08:47:18 PM »
Ruth,

Can you point me to my ID Card?

Thanks,

Alt of Kirok

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2016, 08:58:09 PM »
Ruth,

Can you point me to my ID Card?

Thanks,

I will as soon as Chris has sorted them on the ftp server, I made a booboo uploading but I'll post all the links soon as that's sorted, either later today or tomorrow! :)

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2016, 10:17:52 AM »
Here as promised the new ID cards up to what I did last night, sorry for the delay...

Zex
www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/Images/Zex

Sandy Moreau
www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/Images/Moreau

Catrin Maddux
(As you are a counsellor and technically Medical, I took the liberty of changing your uniform to teal, hope this is ok.  If you want it back in gold for some reason let me know!!)

Jiseth
www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/Images/Jiseth

Jamie Shen
(Couldn't find a psd file for your Shen char so had to hand paint in the pips... but did it cuz you's special LOL ;) )
www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/Images/ID_Shen

Michael Tritter
www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/Images/ID_MichaelTritter

Admiral Kirok
www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/Images/ID_Kirok

Zero Alpha
www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/Images/ID_Alpha

Will do any more once I've done my jobsearch (evil necessity LOL ;) )

Online James H. Hawk

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2016, 10:25:15 AM »
Here as promised the new ID cards up to what I did last night, sorry for the delay...

Zex

Sandy Moreau

Catrin Maddux
(As you are a counsellor and technically Medical, I took the liberty of changing your uniform to teal, hope this is ok.  If you want it back in gold for some reason let me know!!)

Jiseth

Jamie Shen
(Couldn't find a psd file for your Shen char so had to hand paint in the pips... but did it cuz you's special LOL ;) )

Michael Tritter

Admiral Kirok

Zero Alpha

Umm Tritter is a Commodore and Kirok is a full Admiral?

Also I believe Constance already made an up to date ID card to Jamie here: http://imgur.com/a/7VSTR
Just right click on your ID and select view image and then copy the URL into the signature on your profile. At least that's what worked for me.
Academy Security and Tactical Instructor

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2016, 11:25:38 AM »

Zex

Sandy Moreau

Catrin Maddux

Jiseth

Jamie Shen

Michael Tritter

Admiral Kirok

Zero Alpha

Thank you greatly, I like the teal and I was concerned that my original picture was gold. It looks fantastic.  :)

Edit: Didn't realize "my" link said Moreau at first, still half asleep. I managed to adjust though lol.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:35:36 AM by Catrin Maddux »

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2016, 01:54:01 PM »
Thank you greatly, I like the teal and I was concerned that my original picture was gold. It looks fantastic.  :)

Edit: Didn't realize "my" link said Moreau at first, still half asleep. I managed to adjust though lol.

Ditto on the half asleep, glad you worked it out Catrin! :)

Umm Tritter is a Commodore and Kirok is a full Admiral?

Also I believe Constance already made an up to date ID card to Jamie here: http://imgur.com/a/7VSTR
Just right click on your ID and select view image and then copy the URL into the signature on your profile. At least that's what worked for me.

I just had Jamie ask for a new one yesterday so either she hadn't seen the one Constance did or...

I'm sure if I've got something wrong people will point it out but thanks for the heads up!

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2016, 02:06:03 PM »
Need a rank update :)

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah1/ShadowfleetIDcards/ID_Scott_zpsrv7p4l0g.gif

As requested (stuck on photobucket for now but will be on SF ftp server eventually this is just so you can use it!)

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2016, 02:10:25 PM »
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah1/ShadowfleetIDcards/ID_Scott_zpsrv7p4l0g.gif

As requested (stuck on photobucket for now but will be on SF ftp server eventually this is just so you can use it!)

I'm still just an ensign unless I got promoted and no one told me lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2016, 02:14:37 PM »
Have adjusted Tritters

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah1/ShadowfleetIDcards/ID_MichaelTritter_zpspy5cryoa.gif

I'm still just an ensign unless I got promoted and no one told me lol

Dammit Janet... and all that LOL, Maybe I thought you needed a raise LOL... here you go at correct level... sorry!

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah1/ShadowfleetIDcards/ID_Scott_zpshbztbzjx.gif

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2016, 02:17:39 PM »
Have adjusted Tritters

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah1/ShadowfleetIDcards/ID_MichaelTritter_zpspy5cryoa.gif

Dammit Janet... and all that LOL, Maybe I thought you needed a raise LOL... here you go at correct level... sorry!

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah1/ShadowfleetIDcards/ID_Scott_zpshbztbzjx.gif

Thanks on the vote of confidence lol

Offline Jamie McConnell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • I love you, my light
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2016, 04:50:17 PM »

Jamie Shen

Thank you, I appreciate the hard work put into it, the badge looks really good.  ^.^

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2016, 05:08:42 PM »
Thank you, I appreciate the hard work put into it, the badge looks really good.  ^.^

YAY RUTH!  :D

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2016, 05:11:54 PM »
Woo! Thanks for taking over!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2016, 05:59:43 PM »
Hip Hip!!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG-D Top 100 Original SciFi Sites Maelstrom: You create the galaxy TO INFINITY AND BEYOND