Author Topic: New ID Card Issues  (Read 20794 times)

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New ID Card Issues
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2016, 07:35:39 PM »
Constance,

Thank you!

Shadow Fleet Forever!

Kirok

PS - I your could update rank on my card, I would appreciate it.

Offline Cayden McConnell

• Currently on Special Assignment
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2016, 02:46:03 AM »
I need a new one. Can I get one that says Grand Admiral McConnell? Imperial Fleet Commander?

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Offline Lennox Ainsley

• Competent Member
  • Failing means you’re playing.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2016, 04:46:49 AM »
If you need help with the ID cards, I'm happy to help once the mechanics of it all are explained :)

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2016, 07:02:55 PM »
Tempest ID Cards: ~LINK~

You should just be able to scan though and find your image.
If you need the [Img] code hover over the image and click "Get Shareable Links". There is a pre-made image code one marked "BBCode (Forums)" that will work perfectly for your signature.

Note: I did not make 2 cards. Persephone M'Rai and Zell Perim do not have images associated with their character so I couldn't make them. If you can add one or link me to one, I'd be happy to make an ID card for you (I have the template all done- just no image).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 07:20:51 PM by Constance Lafayette »

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 07:20:41 PM »
Athena ID Cards: ~LINK~

If you need the [Img] code hover over the image and click "Get Shareable Links". There is a pre-made image code one marked "BBCode (Forums)" that will work perfectly for your signature.

Note: I will send these out to the crew on my ship.

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Command Level Officer
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2016, 07:48:07 PM »
Can I get a new ID card to match my rank?  I believe Briggs made me a Lt. Commander.

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 04:45:54 AM »
Can I get a new ID card to match my rank?  I believe Briggs made me a Lt. Commander.

This is correct. We'll also need new ones for our new transfers, Lt Kachina Filitov (CFO) and Ensign Klabax Cottle (Medical). Thanks

Academy Engineering Instructor

Offline Raynor Hughes

• Deceased/Retired
  • Experienced Member
  • Realest Klingon in the room.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 11:55:47 PM »
I will need mine updated to Starbase Columbus, also to reflect my rank of KDF Lieutenant Exchange Officer.

Thanks!

Klingon/Terran hybrid.  For full bio, just click the ridges.
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to see your own soul. - old Earth proverb

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2016, 03:49:11 PM »
Discovery ID Cards: ~LINK~

Note: I did not do the ones for crewman apprentices as their ID cards will need to be updated soon anyway.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pfXjAdN.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/0P0drZn.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zTTeyD1.png[/img]

Offline Raynor Hughes

• Deceased/Retired
  • Experienced Member
  • Realest Klingon in the room.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 12:18:40 AM »
Looks great, thanks!

Klingon/Terran hybrid.  For full bio, just click the ridges.
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to see your own soul. - old Earth proverb

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2016, 02:25:58 AM »
Constance,

Here is the list for the Phoenix.

Kirok - Changed from Captain to Admiral

Jiseth - Changed from Disco to Phoenix
Jiseth - Changed to SO of of Phoenix

Tritter - Ensin of Sec/Tac on Phoenix

Zero Alpha - Changed from Disco to Phoenix

Thanks

PS - My Zex character also needs an ID Badge.
Please simply put Medical Officer with a SiMM designation for now.

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Ship Representive's
  • Experienced Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2016, 08:46:16 PM »
Please can I have new ID Tags for Susan Venator and Kachina Filitov to reflect their new ships.

Thanks

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2016, 08:47:50 PM »
Please can I have new ID Tags for Susan Venator and Kachina Filitov to reflect their new ships.

Thanks

If I get the pro-forma for these I can easily do them for you if Constance points me at the files :)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Ship Representive's
  • Experienced Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2016, 08:48:30 PM »
Correction. I just found out that Katcha's had already been done

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2016, 03:30:38 PM »
Susan your new ID card can be found here

http://www.shadowfleet.org/idcards/ID_Venator.gif

Hope this is ok for you.

Ruth

Everyone else I'm going back thru this thread and finding any that need doing, so I'm working on them, if any CLOs know any that need done for their ship please let me know.  Now that I know what I'm doing.... :P

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Jamie McConnell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • I love you, my light
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2016, 03:40:51 PM »
Could you update the info on my badge please.  CMO, USS Tempest and my rank is now Lt (jg)  thank you!  ^.^'

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG-D Top 100 Original SciFi Sites Maelstrom: You create the galaxy TO INFINITY AND BEYOND