Author Topic: New ID Card Issues  (Read 20793 times)

Offline Ser Conley

• it good to be home.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New ID Card Issues
« on: May 12, 2016, 10:46:00 PM »
If you have ID Card issues, post it here.  I'll check it daily.

PS.  If you don't have ID Card. Drop your rank, name, department, and ship. along with a pic
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:55:54 PM by Ser Conley »

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New ID Card Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 12:42:21 AM »
Sticky so that it remains at top.

Also, I think my id is outdated a little.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Offline Ser Conley

• it good to be home.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 12:51:16 AM »
Sticky so that it remains at top.

Also, I think my id is outdated a little.

What should it say and/or look like?

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Dimitri Brooks

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Science Officer
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 10:05:50 PM »
My ID card was a victim of the site restoration, and I've been transferred.

Could I please have it changed to the following:

Ens. Dimitri Brooks
Science Officer
USS Discovery

with the following picture

Cheers!

Offline Ezac

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 10:09:18 PM »
Personally, I appreciate the picture from 2013. It reminds me of those good times!

Offline Dimitri Brooks

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Science Officer
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 04:27:44 PM »
Actually, in that case, I'll keep the original picture.

EDIT: Oh, you changed it. In that case, I won't trouble you more! Cheers, DEB

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Command Level Officer
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't mind the Salt level.
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 07:13:47 PM »
Could my ID card be changed to the Lieutenant JG grade rank?

Thanks!

Offline Ser Conley

• it good to be home.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 07:14:13 PM »
Could my ID card be changed to the Lieutenant JG grade rank?

Thanks!
done did

try reloading if you can see it.

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Command Level Officer
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't mind the Salt level.
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 07:21:15 PM »
Op. I see it now. Thanks!

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Experienced Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 04:51:06 AM »
When the time comes, I would like to use this image for my ID badge:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/26/60/18/2660185f863a8fc22b121d131255cbd6.jpg

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Kale Bridges

• Probationer
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 01:47:22 PM »
Need a new card, and a new name ahaha.

Kale Bridges
Engineering Officer (Ensign)
USS Phoenix

And this pic please,
http://i.imgur.com/4sBTqRJ.png

Harold Finch, from Person of Interest.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Offline Ser Conley

• it good to be home.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »
First to Scott your ID ready.

http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,1492.0.html
this will show you how to put it in. 

Second to Reece I keep your old ID just in case you wanted to play him sometime in the future. your new ID is under "Bridges".  Also I edited the photo to have a uniform.  If you don't like it let me know I'll change it back.

Offline Zex

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 06:09:03 PM »
Ser,

Can you please create an ID Card for me?

Thanks in advance,

Zex

Alt of Kirok

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2016, 08:22:40 PM »
Hi Ser,

When you have time, can you kindly upgrade Jamie Shen's rank to that of Lieutenant Junior Grade?

Also, Ashlynn, our new mess hall manager, requires an ID card.

Thanks!

Offline Kali Reyes

• World Eros, Space Agape
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Death isn't a joke, but life is.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July to the player with the best application. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2016, 11:48:22 PM »
Thanks!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:21:46 AM by Kali Reyes »

"The want of logic annoys. Too much logic bores. Life eludes logic, and everything that logic alone constructs remains artificial and forced."
Character Bio // Personal Log // Mirror Bio

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Experienced Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 06:54:26 PM »
I'll need my card updated to reflect my rank. Thanks

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2016, 07:06:41 PM »
Btw I am taking over the cards temporarily until a permanent person can be found. I am largely doing it to help with the required change brought about by this 4th ship as well as the backlog Ser's absence has created.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG-D Top 100 Original SciFi Sites Maelstrom: You create the galaxy TO INFINITY AND BEYOND