Discovery WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition Board)

Started by Alexander Wu, May 07, 2016, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Jettis Jyur

Kirok

D-Crew,

Thank you so very much for allowing me to game with you these past three months.  It gave me a chance to get to know so of your character better.  We had some fun missions and I made some new friends.

But as I promised months ago, Kyle Briggs will be resuming command of the ship.  His official start date is sometime this weekend.  Please take some time to welcome him back accordingly.

Before I leave, however, I would like to pass out a few promotions.  Each of these promotions have been earned.  So I happy to announce the following promotions:

Kyan Mackenzie to Lieutenant & Chief of Sec/Tac
Lennox Ainsley to PO2
D'Vid to PO3
Kinley Garrison to Lieutenant
Jettis Jyur to Acting Lieutenant

Let the welcoming & congratulations begin!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kinley Garrison

It'll be sad to see you transfer, Kirok, but don't worry, you won't get rid of me all that easily. ;)
Welcome Back, Captain! You couldn't stay retired for all that long, could you?
And congrats to all of you for those promotions! Like seriously, do we have the best crew or what?
You guys all rock!

Kyan Mackenzie

Congrats to all! And hasta La Vista Admiral Pointy Ears, til we meet again!

Welcome back Captain Biggs!

Kyle Briggs

Congrats on all the promotions. I'm 100% positive they are all well earned. The Disco has always had an amazing crew. I am honored to be coming back amongst you all. Thank you Admiral for taking good care of them and my ship. I wish you all the best on your new vessel and many exciting adventures.

Jettis Jyur

Congrats to all the other Promotees! Hasta la bye bye to Kirok, and welcome back Captain Briggs  :D (or I guess for me, just welcome)

D'Vid

Congrats to all. Sadly that the old is leaving with the new stepping. But it is understandable. But as life says, take it step by step.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Zuriel Soreka

Thank you! Really excited to be posting with you all!

Kinley Garrison

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Jettis Jyur

Kyan Mackenzie

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.