Discovery WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition Board)

Started by Alexander Wu, May 07, 2016, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kali Reyes

Tekin Nevir

Kyan Mackenzie

Happy Congratulations to all involved!  :D

Kyle Briggs

More promotions. Please join me in congratulating the following.....

Cwm Recruits Sassa and Aretah Bixox are hereby promoted to the rank of Crewman Apprentice.

Good job to you both.

Kali Reyes

Aretah Bixox

Thanks! And congrats Sassa, Ainsley, Kali, Cottle, and of course Cmdr Tekin! Good job everyone! :D

Sassa

Thanks everyone and congrats Ainsley, Kali, Cottle, Aretah and Nevir!

"That position, Mr Scott, would not only be unavailing but also undignified."

Lennox Ainsley

Congratulations to everyone; Cottle, Kali, Nevir, Aretah!

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Kyle Briggs

My apologies for the tardiness here. With all that has happened, I completely forgot about this. Thank you Commander Tekin for the reminder. Would everyone please join me in congratulating our new Ship Representative. The people have spoken and we will be represented by................Chief Kali Reyes. Congrats Chief.

Kyle Briggs

My apologies for the tardiness here. With all that has happened, I completely forgot about this. Thank you Commander Tekin for the reminder. Would everyone please join me in congratulating our new Ship Representative. The people have spoken and we will be represented by................Chief Kali Reyes. Congrats Chief.

Lennox Ainsley

Klabax Cottle

Tardy contgrats, but congrats nonetheless....

Now down to business... you owe me a visit to sickbay come November!

Promotion Physical!

Klabax Cottle~Denobulan Male

Alt Account of Dylan Torngate

Kirok

Team,

Welcome back from our brief site downtime.

Again, please let me say how excited I am to be back on the Discovery.

A few years ago, I was Captain of this fine ship and I am happy to keep Captain Kyle Brigg's seat warm until he returns.

Until then, I have several missions planned out which will keep us rather busy for the months to come.

For the most part, we will be going up against members of Section 31 (Starfleet's secret spy organization), exploring the Badlands and a bit of the Gamma Quadrant, and even doing a bit of time travel.

The mission idea's have been posted for all to see and can be tweaked as we go.  They are, after all, simply a guide for us as we make our way threw this story arch.  But the goal is for us all to have fun.  So if you have suggestions, please share them!

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - I have renamed this board to the Discovery WAR Board (Welcome, Announcements, and Recognition).  Please fell free to comment on it as we go!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kirok

All,

Let's welcome Kachina Filitov back to the Disco.

She will be our Acting Chief of Flight Control.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Lennox Ainsley

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.