Discovery WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition Board)

Started by Alexander Wu, May 07, 2016, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

WELCOME ZIRAN!!!!!
I'm the ship representative here, so if you ever need anything, feel free to give me a poke!

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Ziran Trell

Quote from: Olivia Briggs on July 07, 2017, 05:08:03 PM

welcome to the Disco Ziran  :)

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on July 07, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

Everyone join me in welcoming Engineering Crewman Ziran Trell to our family.

Quote from: Kinley Garrison on July 07, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

WELCOME ZIRAN!!!!!
I'm the ship representative here, so if you ever need anything, feel free to give me a poke!

Thank you very much for all the welcomes!

Albus Marvel

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." --Plato

Kyle Briggs

Hi everyone. As I'm sure many of you have already heard or read, I am resigning from Shadow Fleet. I am unable to put in the time needed to continue running this fine ship with her amazing crew. I just wanted to come here and tell all of what an honor it has been serving with you. I'm sure the Disco will be in fine hands with whom ever Admin chooses. I wish all of you the best and look forward to some day RPing with each of you again. I will miss you all very much.

Demlion Riverbank V

You can't play a regular character?  I mean responsibility so you can just be in the universe. But who knows you might be back

I will miss you. I was having so much fun getting to know your character etc

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Olivia Briggs

As you'll have seen from the LOA board and my last post I've decided to reserve Liv until the time when Kyle is able to return to us, I've enjoyed the short time I've had with you all immensely but this is the right thing for me to do, take care and I will see you all again  :)

Ziran Trell

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on July 30, 2017, 11:52:14 PM

Hi everyone. As I'm sure many of you have already heard or read, I am resigning from Shadow Fleet. I am unable to put in the time needed to continue running this fine ship with her amazing crew. I just wanted to come here and tell all of what an honor it has been serving with you. I'm sure the Disco will be in fine hands with whom ever Admin chooses. I wish all of you the best and look forward to some day RPing with each of you again. I will miss you all very much.

Thanks for helping me out with all the questions I had about Shadow Fleet and play by post role play sites, Kyle!  :) It's understandable that taking care of a whole SIMM in your spare time must be pretty time consuming and hard to do. Hopefully, we can roleplay again sometime whether it's Shadow Fleet or elsewhere!

Albus Marvel

I didn't serve under you for very long, but thanks for that time, Captain, and good luck! :)

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." --Plato

Kirok

D-Crew,

Please help me welcome Fala Awen to the team!

She has been assigned to our Science Department!

Welcome aboard Fala!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Demlion Riverbank V

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Fala Awen

Thank you! I appreciate the welcome and am glad to be here. I look forward to writing with all of you. :)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Ziran Trell

Welcome aboard, Fala! Hope you have fun roleplaying on the Discovery.

Kirok

Team,

Please help me welcome Steven Black back to the Discovery.

Steven will be our new Chief of Sec/Tac!

Welcome aboard Steven,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.