New Spots Available on the Fleet Social Media Team

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, June 18, 2014, 10:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Twitter Account Manager

Role
Twitter is the world's number two social network with 900 million active users. Shadow Fleet has had an active presence on there for a number of years, but now it's the time to take it to the next level. I am looking for an individual who understands the importance of social media in advertising Shadow Fleet. This post is one of the busiest and I need someone who has commitment and determination to maintain an active presence on Twitter. Making a random Tweet every few days won't cut it.

The post holder will have:
Experience of using Twitter and understands the principles of tweets/retweets/favourites/followers
Be able to tweet everyday
Tweet entertaining content along with fleet news, promotions and technical updates
Actively seeks other Twitter users to retweet and follow
Shares in the new vision of the Media & Recruitment Team and aids in delivering that vision to the best of their ability
Is willing to reach a target of 2000 followers by 2015

Facebook Account Manager

Role
Facebook is the world's number one social network with over one billion active users. Shadow Fleet has had an active presence on there for a number of years, but now it's the time to take it to the next level. I am looking for an individual who understands the importance of social media in advertising Shadow Fleet. This post is one of the busiest and I need someone who has commitment and determination to maintain an active presence on Facebook. Making a random post every few days won't cut it.

The post holder will have:
Experience of using Facebook and understands the principles of likes/comments/shares
Be able to post every day
Post entertaining content along with fleet news, promotions and technical updates
Actively seeks other pages to affiliate and linkback/post with
Shares in the new vision of the Media & Recruitment Team and aids in delivering that vision to the best of their ability
Is willing to reach a target of 1000 likes by 2015

All Applications via PM to Christian Grix.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.