Command Level Officer Announcement

Started by John Brown, June 13, 2014, 06:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Greetings Shadowfleet,

I have some news to bestoy on you First I would like to say as you know Starbase Horizon has opened and there is a spot on the Station for a Command Officer to Command the U.S.S Fleetwood as an attachment to the Station after looking at all those who are quilified for such a role I have desided that Commander John Harriman Will be assuming the Postion of Commander U.S.S Fleetwood and Strategical Operations Officer Starbase Horzion his Replacement on the Discovery is Commander Luke Stafford The Transfer will be Completed at the Completion of the Discovery's Current Mission. Please  Congratuate Both Commanders Stafford and Harriman.

Kirok

Gentlemen,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your well deserved promotions.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Pierce McCloude

Congratulations to both of you. You are both well deserving of these promotions and lets keep this going. If there is anything that I can do do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Again congratulations.

Cayden McConnell

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Nyla Eldridge

Congratulations!

Keeping the red shirts going!  :P

My bio: http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php?topic=5807.0
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Malcolm Adeyemi

Thank you all very much for your sentiment. Congratulations to Commander Harriman!

Gabe Crouch

Thank you everyone and nice job Like you will do great!!

Alexander Wu

While I'm starting to get the feeling that Disco's been turned into the main hub for officers on their way to anywhere else but here, I'm happy that these two are finally getting their long awaited step.

Congrats to both John and Luke!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Gabriel Arthur

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.