POTM - May 2014

Started by T'Ra Jones, June 03, 2014, 10:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Ra Jones

My apologies for the delay, but here is the post of the month for May.

Quote from: Chira Arthur on May 28, 2014, 06:04:46 PM

[Supply Area]

"The entire ship, hmmmmm?  Nah," she said, leaning into Henriks, resting her head on his chest.  "I'll be content if I could just stay right where I am, thank you very much."  She looked up at him, grinning elfishly at the idea of her own quarters.  "Shora'll be beside herself.  I should leave heating pads for whoever her new roomie is.  I can't say Goethe will mind, though..." she chuckled.  Chira knew that Henriks had his own place, too.  A part of her even dared to wonder what it would be like if the pair lived together...however...it was a big step.  Something like that might scare him away.

Hearing his contented noise, she nuzzled with a rather prrr like sound of her own, not caring how much she likely sounded like his new kitten, Teodors.  Or...a tribble.

She'd half-expected someone to walk in on the two of them, but the interruption came in the form of hers and Henriks' padd blinking with a message, in tandem.  "Interruptions in stereo?  Classy," she sighed, taking out the message and reading it.  "Oh.  It seems that we have a new crewman ready for a physical.  Shall we get the rubber gloves?"

="Sickbay to Crewman Thompson...report to sickbay at your earliest convenience, please,"=^= she said, after tapping her badge.

Chira gave a blushing grin.  "Er...sorry.  I guess my new promotion's going to my head.  Not that I'd know what that felt like," she said, taking up his hand, twirling herself around in a goofy semblance of a pirouette, leaning against Henriks and wrapping his arm around her.  "Too damn bad we have to actually work..."

This particular post was nominated by multiple people, with Commander Grix having this to say, "Personally i have loved watching this unfold over the last two  missions, It has been great reading."

Congrats, Ms. Arthur.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Jiseth

Malcolm Adeyemi

Chira Arthur

Aw, thanks!  I'm going to dedicate half of this award to my Apple Knight, Henriks!  Couldn't have done it without him.  ^_^

For full bio, just click that knowing smile.
Gabriel/Chira/Raynor
"May we never find space so vast, planets so cold, heart and mind so empty that we cannot fill them with love and warmth." - Dr. Tristan Adams

Jonathan Sanchez

Savar Dorran

Woot! Big up the chief's sister! XD

Nyla Eldridge

My bio: http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php?topic=5807.0
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Pierce McCloude

Congrats Chira, thought I had it this month, I'll try for next months. July's unfortunately for me wont happen as I wont be on for that month. Again Congrats on a job well done.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Revek Tre'el

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Cayden McConnell

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.