News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Announcement of Recent events.

Started by John Brown, May 17, 2014, 06:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Hello All,

Due to recent circumstances, we have decided to postpone the Fleet Mission. We apologize to anyone who may be disappointed by this and will look into doing something later.

A further announcement for you all, that is there is a reshuffle to the Fleet to take place immediately. This reshuffle will necessitate some compulsory transfers and promotions.

First off we would like to announce a change to the USS Gettysburg, a backstory will be made to explain the loss of the galaxy class ship and launch of the new ship. The details of the Gettysburg - A will be released later. The Getty - A will be under the command of  Revek Tre'el and Cmdr Ser Conley. And Please congratulate Revek Tre'el on his Promotion to Captain

Further to the launch of the Gettysburg - A, there are to be some transfers in and some transfers out to other ships. Those that are affected are as follows;

Captain Joanna Langford is standing down for personal reasons and is thanked for a job well done.

Lt Cmdr Safi Larson is transferred to the USS Churchill and will take duty as the First Officer.

Akemat th'Zul is transferred to the USS Chin'toka, as a Helmsman.

Adam Lewandowski is transferred to the USS Chin'toka. He is to assume duties as the Security Chief and Chief of the Boat, with a promotion to Chief Petty Officer.

Nias Remm is transferred to the USS Chin'toka, to join the Sec/Tac Department.

Alistair will be going into the Reserves.

Sarah Lance will be going into the Reserves.

The USS Churchill Transfers

Admiral Brown, is with a heavy heart, stepping down as the CO of the Churchill. He is moving on to another project and his Admiralty duties.

Christian Grix is to take up the duties as Commanding Officer of the Churchill.

As mentioned before Safi Larson will join the Churchill, as their new XO.

Deon Essai has asked for a transfer to the USS Discovery and this has been approved, he will be joining the Operations department.

TMautlan Syrika, will be staying on the Churchill, but she will transfer to the Science Department.

Amy Grix will be transferring to the USS Discovery, as the Chief Engineer.

Scott Anderson will be transferring also to the Discovery, as Chief of Operations.

Maria Dyson, will be leaving the Churchill, to help Admiral Brown with his project.

USS Chin'toka Transfers

Joining the ship, as mentioned above are Adam Lewandowski and Akemat th'Zul. So a big welcome to the Chin'toka to them both.

Luke Stafford, will be transferred to the USS Discovery and will take up the roles and responsibilities of Chief Councillor and Second Officer

USS Discovery Transfers

First off, Commander Revek Tre'el has been promoted to Captain and will assume command of the USS Gettysburg, further details to follow. Other than that a big congratulations to Captain Tre'el.

Lt Cmdr Safefta Pardek will be leaving with Captain Tre'el and will take duty on the Gettysburg, as Chief Sec/Tac and Second Officer.

Joining the Discovery will be Cmdr Luke Stafford, he will assume duty as the Chief Councilor .

Starfleet Intelligence Transfers

John Harriman will be joining the U.S.S Discovery as First Officer
Jacob Harriman will be Joining the U.S.S Discovery as a Sec/Tac Crewman

Today we start a new chapter for Shadow Fleet I know for some this will be a shock but it is hoped as we move on this new chapter we move on to greatness like we always have had and these Transfers and New Positions will become Effective June 1st, 2014.

Signed
Shadow Fleet Admiralty
Background Music

Christian Grix

Kirok

Congratulations to the newly promoted.

Especially you, Revek!

Welcome new comers to the Discovery.

Good luck to everyone else.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ser Conley

Quote from: Christian Grix on May 17, 2014, 07:19:52 PM

Wow Ser is going to be BUSY !!!!!

Yep.

By the by, I will more then likely do the change this weekend.  Because of my baby is due before the end if the month.  I will leave a proper LOA when it happens.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Christian Grix

May 29th is a good day to be born  :D

Ser Conley

We're hoping for a little sooner, but yeah.  It a good day to live.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Gabriel Arthur

Grats to all promotions, and welcome to the newcomers.

I echo Kirok's statement about Revek's new captaincy.  Gabriel may wish for Revek to end up in a ditch somewhere, but the player behind him thinks you're an A-Okay guy, and that you'll make a great captain.

Congrats!

John Brown

Yes Revek has done a good Job; I congrate everyone lets all work together and have fun :D

Revek Tre'el

First to get it out of the way, thank you for the congratulations.

More importantly, let me offer my own congratulations and wishes of luck to everyone else involved in this.

Finally, I would like to offer my thanks to Captain Langford. You've done a great job and have given me a great crew and ship to work with.

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Sukal

First, congratulations to Revek for his promotion to Captain, and the new CO of the new GETTYSBURG-A when the time comes.  To those who have been transferred to other starships from our beloved home; you will be missed.  It was a true honor to serve with each of you.

Now, onward to Admiral T'Ra Jones and Captain Joanna Langford.  The USS GETTYSBURG has lost some four Captains....these last two included in under two years.  It is with a very heavy heart that T'Ra and Joanna have stepped down as the CO of this ship...my Ko-kai to the Admiralty, and Joanna to retirement for personal reasons.  Serving with both of them has been one of the greatest privileges of my career in Shadow Fleet.  They will both be missed dearly.  These changes have taken me by surprise; I must admit, and I can only hope to be of service to the newest Captain and crew members of the new ship when the time comes....

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Danny Martin

Congratulations to all those promoted.

Pierce McCloude

I'll be looking forwards to serving under you Captain Tre'el. Congrats btw as well.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.