Majel Barrett-Roddenberry (1932-2008)

Started by kawolsky, December 18, 2008, 06:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

As some of you may or may not know, Majel Barrett-Roddenberry, the widow of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, has died.

Barrett portrayed several characters throughout the Star Trek franchise, notably Christine Chapel, Lwaxana Troi, and the Starfleet computer voice. According to her family, Barrett died of leukemia at her home in Bel Air, California, on 18th December, 2008. She was 76 years old.

May we honor her memory.

Rest in peace.

Chris Newberry

This is a sad day in Star Trek and Shadow Fleet history. Majal was helping SF behind the screen as some may know about and many don't. I will add Majal to the Site History when i update and finish it.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Richard Ransom

She will be sadly Missed she helped Startrek gain new light its only fitting that she was able to get into the new Startrek Movie as the Computer.

I for one remember that she was helping SF, some pepole do know the story when I found out I fell off the Sofa.

:)

may she Rest in Peace

Jason A. Mirwald

I have one qeustion how did she help Shadow fleet?

Have a good rest in heven

The fusion of entertainment and enlightenment.
You cant see me......I am a figment of your imagination....

Lilbro46446

May her rest in peace for as long as god keeps her safe.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.