Author Topic: The Walking Dead (Jan 2014)  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Walking Dead (Jan 2014)
« on: February 10, 2014, 02:06:47 pm »
All,

The Walking Dead is back!

Did anyone see it last night?

So good!

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Rennan Protheus

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • I did a thing!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Walking Dead (Jan 2014)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 04:40:08 pm »
All,

The Walking Dead is back!

Did anyone see it last night?

So good!

Kirok

I've only just actually started watching the walking dead after a friend asked what did I waste my life on that was better than the walking dead, at the time I laughed but now 2 episodes into the third season I really can't believe that I let it go by me for so long.

Oh and I was so sad when Dale died in the second season.....  :'( My favorite character, well I still got Hershel my second favorite!

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If it’s bold italics then it’s telepathic!

Offline Cayden McConnell

• Suspended Account
  • Currently on Special Assignment
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 01:38:08 pm »
I'm interested in watching to see how the next few episodes play out, especially with the new characters that are being introduced. I'm also watching to see how Carl's character develops as he grows up.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Offline Jon Tulley

• Suspended Account
  • Experienced Member
  • I'd sell my soul for a new recruit.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 05:57:39 pm »
I found the latest episode really difficult to sit through. The whole covering the baby's mouth thing was a step too far for a TV show IMO. Kinda put me off the series as anything to do with babes either potentially or actually getting hurt makes me sick.
Deceased

Offline Jon Tulley

• Suspended Account
  • Experienced Member
  • I'd sell my soul for a new recruit.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 10:17:20 am »
Well that was an uplifting episode. I came away feeling so happy about life.
Deceased

Lexa

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 08:58:33 am »
I wish they'd put season 4 either on DVD now or netflix

Jonathan Sanchez

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 07:37:41 pm »
I wish they'd put season 4 either on DVD now or netflix
Agreed.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles