Alpha-Beta Quadrant Starcharts for Shadow Fleet

Started by John Norton, December 30, 2013, 01:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Norton

Greetings everyone,

I am currently working on the starchart for the Alpha-Beta Quadrant. Note this starchart wasn't original made by me but I have modified it to add in certain areas pertaining to the fleet. Currently, I don't know the location of the Task groups Starbase so I left it off for now. If anyone has a location of which system it's near, I will add it on.

This map has been updated with the following information. Some of it still under construction as I add in the planets and nebula of a few certain species.

Katorlian Imperial Domain (I just outlined the areas of their domain and what planets were already there. New planets like Orbis will appear eventually.)
Anditia System
Aether System
Kennedy Base Location

Information still needed

Location of New Iconia
Task Group Alpha and Beta starbase locations
Recently introduced allied or hostile enemies that are not really cannon.
Credits for the original map goes to: http://www.sttff.net/images/AST030.jpg

All modifications have been made by me to help keep track of were everything is. Also the mysterious K Nebula Cluster which is home to the Katorlian is located between Anditia System and the Alpha Sigma system. Note the system Kantro is in the center of the nebula and acts as the homeworld of the Katorlian Empire.

Our version of the map is located here: http://http://www.shadowfleet.org/map/AlphaBeta%20Quadrant.jpg

Shadow Fleet Covert Intelligence

Primary Account: Chris Newberry, Starfleet CnC
Secondary Account: John Norton, Delphia A Tertiary Account:  Justin Conwell, Delphia A Axuillary Account: Chris Truffles, Merc for Hire!

John Brown

New Iconia is located around Deep Space 3 bur the Majoraty of the Iconion Forces are located are on the other Side of Romluan Space at the deep Edges of the Beta Quadrent

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: John Norton on December 30, 2013, 01:02:46 AM

Our version of the map is located here: http://http://www.shadowfleet.org/map/AlphaBeta%20Quadrant.jpg

Link wasn't working for me and I noticed it was a little messed up. I fixed it here. Very well done though.

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on December 30, 2013, 11:17:22 AM

Link wasn't working for me and I noticed it was a little messed up. I fixed it here. Very well done though.

I had the same problem. Thank you for the fix Mr. Tre'el and excellent work Mr. Norton!

Eli Ferris

Zarlak Gwindo

Romulus/Remus should be removed and replaced with New Romulus/Remus as per the latest Discovery mission. I think it's safe to assume they re founded their home worlds. Will this map be replacing the charts in the Help File?

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Zarlak Gwindo on December 31, 2013, 08:33:58 AM

Romulus/Remus should be removed and replaced with New Romulus/Remus as per the latest Discovery mission. I think it's safe to assume they re founded their home worlds. Will this map be replacing the charts in the Help File?

Yeah the whole supernova destroying it and what not. But come to think of it, would there be a New Remus? I don't think the Romulans really let the Remans leave Remus so there might not be any Remans left to relocate.

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

John Norton

Quote from: Bradley Miller on December 30, 2013, 12:22:28 PM

I had the same problem. Thank you for the fix Mr. Tre'el and excellent work Mr. Norton!

Your Welcome, still working on it.
Quote from: Zarlak Gwindo on December 31, 2013, 08:33:58 AM

Both maps can be used but I'm not sure how I would edit that one. This map is more detailed.

Concerning New Romulus and removing the old homeworld, I will work on those updates over the next week or so. Editing the map is not very easy.

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on December 31, 2013, 08:43:00 AM

Yeah the whole supernova destroying it and what not. But come to think of it, would there be a New Remus? I don't think the Romulans really let the Remans leave Remus so there might not be any Remans left to relocate.

There are still Remans out their but they don't trust the Romulans too much. I believe the Tal Shiar are trying to exterminate them.

Shadow Fleet Covert Intelligence

Primary Account: Chris Newberry, Starfleet CnC
Secondary Account: John Norton, Delphia A Tertiary Account:  Justin Conwell, Delphia A Axuillary Account: Chris Truffles, Merc for Hire!

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: John Norton on December 31, 2013, 01:57:15 PM

There are still Remans out their but they don't trust the Romulans too much. I believe the Tal Shiar are trying to exterminate them.

Very interesting *said in my best elmer fudd voice*

Juren th'Shan

Quote from: John Norton on December 31, 2013, 01:57:15 PM

If you've read Titan: Taking Wing, the Remans are made a Klingon protectorate following the events of Nemesis.  Perhaps several were within Klingon space at the time of the Hobus supernova.

Cayden McConnell

Quote from: Juren th'Shan on February 01, 2014, 11:33:11 PM

If you've read Titan: Taking Wing, the Remans are made a Klingon protectorate following the events of Nemesis.  Perhaps several were within Klingon space at the time of the Hobus supernova.

The Remans were allowed to colonize a planet in Klingon territory.

Also the incident with Shinzon occurred in 2379. Hobus didn't go nova until 2387. This would give the Remans more than enough time to set up a new homeworld or colony, away from Romulan territory. 

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Juren th'Shan

Quote from: Cayden McConnell on February 06, 2014, 06:03:33 AM

The Remans were allowed to colonize a planet in Klingon territory.

I wasn't aware of this.  Thank you.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.