ShadowFleet:Cold Strike

Started by John Brown, October 12, 2013, 01:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revek Tre'el

I think the lack of responses was simply everyone saying, "Ok looks like fun. No need to comment." lol

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Safefta Pardek

I'm looking forward to it as well.

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

citrus_xsinensis

I hadn't commented because I'd been on LOA for a while, but I for one am very excited and looking forward to the fleet mission!

Jonathan Sanchez

Quote from: Bradley Miller on October 31, 2013, 02:14:45 PM

I hadn't commented because I'd been on LOA for a while, but I for one am very excited and looking forward to the fleet mission!

Welcome back Mr. Miller!

citrus_xsinensis

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.