News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

ShadowFleet:Cold Strike

Started by John Brown, October 12, 2013, 01:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Greetings Shadowfeet,

You all been Told that we are Having A Special Mission and the Time Has Come to Tell You What Has Happened this Story was Originally Written for the Churchill but After Consideration the Story was opened for the Whole Fleet Take Part just to Tell you this this Storyline will mean that the Federation Could Fall!.

Special Mission Trailer

Breifing

Mikey010178

Hope you're all going to like this mission guys :)

Gabriel Arthur

Quote from: Mike Anderson on October 14, 2013, 09:02:06 PM

Hope you're all going to like this mission guys :)

I've seen the trailers...I'm excited!

James Booth

Looking forward to serving on the Gibson for that!

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

Jonathan Sanchez

Mikey010178

Lol only 4 replies in 2 weeks must be a record!

John Brown

Is anyone even interested in this Special Mission?; If Not we can just Cancel it!

Cayden McConnell

I thought that we were going to do it regardless of the responses. It involves all shadow fleet vessels, so naturally,  I think the assumption is that we are going to do it.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Kale Bridges

It was going to be all four ships, but if people are against the idea, we can cancel it. No hassle.

Honestly, it's more hassle putting on the special mission, because then any season-arcs that SIMM's have been planning are put on hold, and we have to find a way that everyone can post in one mission, AND still be able to follow it.

So if people are against the idea, we'll cancel it.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Callie Anderson

I for one am very interested and looking forward the Special Mission.

BETAZOID

Ser Conley

I will assist in anyway I can.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Gabe Crouch

Malcolm Adeyemi

Sukal

You all know I will be glad to participate in this epic mission!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Gabriel Arthur

Yes, I think everyone just assumed that it was a thing that was happening!  If we don't do it, who else is going to teach those Gorn a thing or two?

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.