Activity Levels

Started by kawolsky, July 26, 2008, 08:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Activity levels throughout the SIMM are at an all time low. I know the reason for this is because a large number of people are on leave and therefore cannot post on the forums. However, as Fleet Personnel Officer, I need to account for the people who are still posting on the forums before I can attempt to get posting levels back up to normal.

Report in below if you are still able to post on the forums regularly.

Chris Newberry

I'm still here, just busy in rl.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Adrian

im here with all my characters.  aaron, nik, shondra, adrian

Shelaf Greegy

Sorry, I'm going to France tommorow. Am posting LOA now.

Scott Bradley

I'm still here, until the fifth, then im off on holiday. I've just been having the worst computer issues lately. Its getting looked at so i should be back for the weekend.

Jacob Hannagan

Will hopefully been on this week, unfortuneatly we were just hit by a massive storm... an unseasonal cyclone if you will, and look to be hit again tommorow, so we may be lose power again for extended periods of time.

Chris Newberry

My area got hit by a Hurricane but there not as bad as a Cyclone.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Jacob Hannagan

Actually i think they are exactly the same, just different names and different directions lol.  The wind was awesome and i had to drive through flood waters to get home... good thing i left when i did, they closed the road not long after i got through lol.

kawolsky

Since we have so many people on LoA, I am initiating a fleet-wide mission for those still posting to be involved in. Starting SIMM missions when so many people are away would only hinder the storylines and diversity of the missions.

Therefore, for anyone who wants to get involved, the fleet-wide mission is available in the DS Discovery Board.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on July 28, 2008, 06:51:09 PM

Since we have so many people on LoA, I am initiating a fleet-wide mission for those still posting to be involved in. Starting SIMM missions when so many people are away would only hinder the storylines and diversity of the missions.

Therefore, for anyone who wants to get involved, the fleet-wide mission is available in the DS Discovery Board.

So the finale's not proceeding then?

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on July 28, 2008, 07:03:54 PM

So the finale's not proceeding then?

I may start it. I haven't decided. Because Shelaf, Larson and West are away and you will be going away soon.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.