Introduction

Started by Chris Newberry, July 05, 2008, 05:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Greetings,

I would like to introduce our new Task Group 1 Commanding Officer, Rear Admiral Lower Half Wilson. Most of you won't remember him, but long ago, he was in Task Force 10, as the Commanding Officer of the USS Voyager.

Wilson has asked to return to Shadow Fleet and I have granted his request at the old rank he resigned at. Wilson also brings massive experience in Jag protocols, Research and Development, and Fleet Operations being in many fleet and raising thru the ranks. Please give him some consideration as we are re organizing the fleet and bringing new members and ships in.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Ft. Admiral Christopher "Shadow" O'Neill
Fleet Commanding Officer

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Wilson

Hello guys and girls!

An thanks Chris.

Yes I am a member who has returned finally and at last to help work on a fleet that helped me into the simming world. I have had successful runs in the above areas and believe together we can help expand this amazing fleet!

I don't expect people to think much of me at the moment as people with my title usually does nothing but get a power trip but I ask you to please look out for me on the main website and forums as I update and get things up to speed in these virtually non-existent departments.

I will in the next weeks let you know my agenda and what's going on so please give me a chance as the new TFCO & Policy and Research Director!

Phew :P

Regards

Richard Ransom

as an Long Time Shadow Fleet Member, I would Like to Welcome Rear Admiral Wilson, Back Home to Shadow Fleet.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.