Author Topic: Newest Player - Christian Grix  (Read 4826 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Newest Player - Christian Grix
« on: July 02, 2013, 11:06:22 am »
Newest Player - Christian Grix

We are delighted to welcome a new player to the fleet.

Christian Grix will be joining the USS Churchill as an Sec/Tac Crewman.

Please give him a warm welcome.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:27:55 am by Chris Newberry »
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Christian Grix

Re: Newest Player - Christian Grix
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 11:07:36 am »
*HIM*

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 11:08:48 am »
Good start Chris :P

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 11:10:43 am »
*HIM*

Don't judge us all by Chris, he's...well, he's one of God's special creatures. *watches Newberry flush my career down the toilet*

In all seriousness, Christian, welcome to Shadow Fleet. The Churchill is a fine ship, but you should avoid medical at all costs. It's run by a crazy lady who adores handing out physicals. The physical kind of physical. The one where after you are unsure what happened.

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:57 am »
Welcome to the fleet, and listen to Luke.   :o

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 11:23:33 am »
Welcome aboard, Christian!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 11:29:10 am »
*HIM*

Eep. Sorry about the mistake there. I should really read the applications more before posting these welcome messages. Fixed

Don't judge us all by Chris, he's...well, he's one of God's special creatures. *watches Newberry flush my career down the toilet*

In all seriousness, Christian, welcome to Shadow Fleet. The Churchill is a fine ship, but you should avoid medical at all costs. It's run by a crazy lady who adores handing out physicals. The physical kind of physical. The one where after you are unsure what happened.

..... *Gets a devilish grin on his face and starts plotting.*
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:30:21 am by Chris Newberry »

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Three year award Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 11:32:05 am »
Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Christian Grix

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 11:34:43 am »
Thanks for the welcome and don't worry about the slip, just didn't want any budding Jim Kirk's getting the wrong idea  ;)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 11:35:52 am »
Thanks for the welcome and don't worry about the slip, just didn't want any budding Jim Kirk's getting the wrong idea  ;)

No matter what you may hear from one Alexander Wu, I am not a budding or a current Kirk of any kind. Nope.

Offline Rennan Protheus

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • I did a thing!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 11:40:46 am »
Welcome to the fleet, watch out for medical personnel.

Oh and Chris do you want me to make life hard for Luke?  :P

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If it’s bold italics then it’s telepathic!

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 11:41:42 am »
No matter what you may hear from one Alexander Wu, I am not a budding or a current Kirk of any kind. Nope.

Nope you get this Stafford. *Puts on a devilish grin on his face.*

[PADD - Luke Stafford Demotion]

Attention all, as of Stardate 67501.58, Petty Officer Luke Stafford is hereby demoted to the rank of Crewman Recruit. Thank you for your attention...

*Activates a personel cloak now*

Welcome to the fleet, watch out for medical personnel.

Oh and Chris do you want me to make life hard for Luke?  :P

Yes, I do for that comment above. It's ok, I can get him back IC anyways.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 11:43:23 am »
Nope you get this Stafford. *Puts on a devilish grin on his face.*

[PADD - Luke Stafford Demotion]

Attention all, as of Stardate 67501.58, Petty Officer Luke Stafford is hereby demoted to the rank of Crewman Recruit. Thank you for your attention...

*Activates a personel cloak now*

Yes, I do for that comment above. It's ok, I can get him back IC anyways.

This is the second time in about a month I've been demoted to Crewman Recruit by a command level officer. I must be doing something right!

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 11:45:30 am »
This is the second time in about a month I've been demoted to Crewman Recruit by a command level officer. I must be doing something right!

In that case, I revoke the demotion and will come up with something even more devilish for you, Luke. Hmm, I think it can happen in the current mission heh. *Finds a S31 agent and starts planning.*

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 11:57:35 am »
Welcome, and don't listen to all the stuff about Chris. He's a big sweetheart.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles