Author Topic: Slap the person above you  (Read 63787 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Slap the person above you
« Reply #345 on: August 15, 2018, 11:59:10 am »
*SLAP* For inventing a California cheeseburger

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: August 15, 2018, 11:59:47 am »
*SLAP* for not making any sense
Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: August 15, 2018, 12:01:16 pm »
*SLAP* For making sense!

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: August 15, 2018, 12:02:43 pm »
*SLAP* for holding a higher rank than I do but having less pips

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: August 15, 2018, 12:25:09 pm »
*SLAP* For insubordination

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: August 15, 2018, 12:27:05 pm »
*SLAP* for not having a better line than that

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: August 15, 2018, 12:28:26 pm »
*SLAP* For besmirching my good name

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: August 15, 2018, 12:29:46 pm »
*SLAP* for making it so easy to besmirch your name

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: August 15, 2018, 12:30:38 pm »
*SLAP* For telling it like it is

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: August 15, 2018, 12:31:15 pm »
*SLAP* for having a hair shortage

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2018, 12:31:32 pm »
*SLAP* For having a glut of hair

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: August 15, 2018, 12:32:28 pm »
*SLAP* for not recognizing that I have a perfectly cromulent amount of hair

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2018, 12:36:07 pm »
*SLAP* For using a made up word incorrectly

Offline Judith Eastman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Loyal Member
  • Literally Heartless
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2018, 12:43:17 pm »
*SLAP* for being generally incorrect about a wide range of things

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2018, 12:43:53 pm »
*SLAP* For daring to correct me

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles