Star Trek: Lost Paradise Comes To An End

Started by kawolsky, May 28, 2013, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Star Trek: Lost Paradise Comes To An End
After nearly a full month of posting, our Star Trek Into Darkness celebratory tie-in mission has now officially come to an end.
Our official Special Mission was an excellent opportunity for everyone in the forum to come together as part of an unusual and exciting storyline. All in all, we are excited to report that the Lost Paradise saw nearly five hundred new posts submitted to the boards, not including mission-related discussions which is a tremendous achievement from everyone involved.

The Shadow Fleet Admiralty would like to extend a thank you to both Luke Stafford and Jon Tulley for organizing and running the Special Mission throughout May and ensuring fun was to be had by all.

Speaking of the opportunity, Luke said;

Quote from: "Luke Stafford

"It's truly indicative of the talent and dedication we have throughout the Fleet that this mission came off so smoothly. It was a joy!"

While Tulley commented;
Quote from: "Jon Tulley

"Much like having a child, this special mission was born from the mind of Luke and myself. From a twinkle in the eye to its first tentative steps in the real world, the mission was a labour of love for both of us. We had our ups and downs but ultimately, I feel our baby developed into a mission Shadow Fleet can be proud of."

Furthermore, as a thank you to all the players involved in this fantastic mission, we can also announce that the following will receive the Star Trek: Lost Paradise Special Mission Ribbon to proudly display in their forum profile: Luke Stafford, Jon Tulley, Archangel T'Koris, Alexander Wu, Kirok, Caelene Tam, Mike Anderson, Kylik Roth, John Harriman, Ser Conley, T'Ra Jones, John Brown, Safefta Pardek, Anara McKnight, Michael Tritter, Tanibak, Sukal, Tiberius Howard, Revek Tre'el.

And as we round of the month that is May and the excitement it has contained, we would invite you all to comment below with your most memorable moments of the Special Mission along with any feedback you may have, good or bad so that we can make the next time just as good, if not better.

A very big thank you and congratulations to all those involved for making our latest Special Mission such a good one!

Malcolm Adeyemi

I think Revek running around in his hospital gown warrants a mention!

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Luke Stafford on May 28, 2013, 04:47:26 PM

I think Revek running around in his hospital gown warrants a mention!

A mention!? I see how it is. I was under the impression that it would get it's own montage... Whatever I know when I'm not appreciated lol

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Fala Awen

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on May 28, 2013, 04:57:46 PM

A mention!? I see how it is. I was under the impression that it would get it's own montage... Whatever I know when I'm not appreciated lol

I'm pretty sure that anyone who read about Revek in his hospital gown has the montage going in their heads....

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Caelene Tam on May 28, 2013, 05:07:34 PM

I'm pretty sure that anyone who read about Revek in his hospital gown has the montage going in their heads....

Good, if even one person has nightmares about his scaly back side then my work is done!

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Fala Awen

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on May 28, 2013, 05:20:48 PM

Good, if even one person has nightmares about his scaly back side then my work is done!

I believe your work is done then, sir. Guessing there's at least a handful of people having nightmares about Revek in a hospital gown.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.