News:

MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!

Main Menu

Count to a million!!!

Started by kawolsky, June 08, 2008, 03:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Safefta Pardek

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Savar Dorran

Christian Grix

Safefta Pardek

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Savar Dorran

The only thing I could find that wasn't a bloody plane :P

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Savar Dorran

Safefta Pardek

Constance Lafayette

Sorry for the terrible image choice but literally everything on Google for 731 had to do with the horrific Japan "Unit 731" from WW2.
PLEASE do not search that. It has lots of body mutilation and stuff.
I had my trauma for the day...

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Safefta Pardek

Considering that a non-image google search of 'Unit 731' came up with the question query of 'What is a human vivisection?', I think most people should pass.

Savar Dorran

Alexander Wu

Safefta Pardek

Savar Dorran

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.