Author Topic: Things That Never Happened on Trek  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Things That Never Happened on Trek
« on: May 10, 2020, 02:28:39 am »
I did this once before and the list got pretty entertaining...

So let's here it... What never happened on trek?

1. Picard walks up to a replicator and orders a coke.

2. Did anyone ever go to the bathroom?

3. Harry Kim never got that promotion. #ensignforlife =/\=

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Don Damien Addams

• Approved Applicants
  • Honoured Member
  • Test
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Things That Never Happened on Trek
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 03:26:00 am »
I did this once before and the list got pretty entertaining...

So let's here it... What never happened on trek?

1. Picard walks up to a replicator and orders a coke.

2. Did anyone ever go to the bathroom?

3. Harry Kim never got that promotion. #ensignforlife =/\=

Has anyone farted?

Oh. Can you imagine a scene with Data sitting in a meeting. And someone lets a fart out by accident. And everyone figure it out to pretend it never had happened. Then Data sits their sniffing the air. Sniffs once. Then sniffs second as he tilts his head. Then he sniffs toward the direction of the Captain. Riker spots it. Then he tries to hide a smile. Then everyone else seems to get it. Start to smile. Then Picard is like. "Data What are you doing?"

Data replies. "I smell some odor from you, sir?"

Then Picard has that look of dead pan look and sees the staff all smile. Then he place his hand on his forehead and sighs.

Then Troi says, "It happens."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:29:42 am by Casey »

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 05:39:13 pm »
The DATAPADD chargers had the wrong adaptor and couldn't be charged between missions.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Offline Orum N'Jeer

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Jolan tru.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 03:57:37 pm »
"It's the space clap, Jim."

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Offline Danjar-Torra Addams

• Veteran Member
  • Authorization: Tango Delta Two Three Three Five
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 09:33:30 am »
"It's the space clap, Jim."

HA!

Things that never happen on Trek...  but should.
Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

Offline Nira Said

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2022, 09:03:24 pm »
1. Midgets (aside from the scaly little guy from the Abrams movies). Oh, there have been plenty of giants, but no midgets (giant actors, but no midget actors).

2. Christmas specials (like Doctor Who); the closest things possible were the two-parters merged in one (aside from the pilots and finales, there was "Way of the Warrior" and that one special two-parter in Voyager talking about Seven of Nine's backstory).

3. Sparing departing actors (re: Denise Crosby and Terry Farrell) from having their characters get the Game of Thrones treatment when they wanted to leave the series or have their characters reduced to secondary guest-star characters
Acting Captain of the USS Revenant
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2022, 03:13:02 am »
Did gratuitous product advertising in the show. 

Offline ShranLahr ch'Verret

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • DJ Lahr is in the House!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2023, 02:24:13 pm »
I want to say an entirely all musical episode....  but since I haven't seen many Lower Decks... I'm uncertain if they've done that shtick yet. 
Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Offline Tanner Lachlyn

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2023, 03:10:34 pm »
I want to say an entirely all musical episode....  but since I haven't seen many Lower Decks... I'm uncertain if they've done that shtick yet.

And now it has been done!

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2023, 10:34:24 am »

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles