News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 4, Mission 07: Battlefront (3)

Started by kawolsky, June 04, 2008, 11:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikolai

Quote from: Wolfgang West on June 05, 2008, 12:10:52 AM

Wolf and Raven start picking off those who were trying to make a break for it.

Wolf then felt a rumbling through the ground and looked up and scanned the horizon.  He spotted the source a few clicks to the North.

=^= Lieutenant, we have rebel armour en route, a couple of clicks North =^=

"GREAT!" he said as he finished off killing the last of the Infantry rebel forces.  LANCE! JOHNSON! get in the Argo.  GRAB! as many weapons and ammunition as you can." Nik ordered as they started to pick up the weapons and gear from the fallen Rebels.

=^= "West, ETA till mortal contact?" =^= Nik said over the comm.

"ALRIGHT! YOU CIVILIANS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE I SUGGEST YOU GRAB WHAT YOU CAN AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!.  HOOK UP WITH WHOEVER YOU CAN AND JOIN IN THE FIGHT AGAINST YOUR OPPRESSORS!" Nik yelled out over the surviving crowd.

Wolfgang West

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on June 05, 2008, 12:20:24 AM

"GREAT!" he said as he finished off killing the last of the Infantry rebel forces.  LANCE! JOHNSON! get in the Argo.  GRAB! as many weapons and ammunition as you can." Nik ordered as they started to pick up the weapons and gear from the fallen Rebels.

=^= "West, ETA till mortal contact?" =^= Nik said over the comm.

"ALRIGHT! YOU CIVILIANS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE I SUGGEST YOU GRAB WHAT YOU CAN AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!.  HOOK UP WITH WHOEVER YOU CAN AND JOIN IN THE FIGHT AGAINST YOUR OPPRESSORS!" Nik yelled out over the surviving crowd.

Wolf looked over toward the armour.

=^=3 minutes 5 if we are lucky =^=

Wolf responded back.

nikolai

Quote from: Wolfgang West on June 05, 2008, 12:28:08 AM

Wolf looked over toward the armour.

=^=3 minutes 5 if we are lucky =^=

Wolf responded back.

=^= "We are out in 2 minutes.  We will be around to pick you up now.  The civilians are running for it." =^= Nik said as the civilians ran off into the woods.

"West with me, the rest of you get back to our camp." Nik ordered.

Wolfgang West

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on June 05, 2008, 12:49:56 AM

=^= "We are out in 2 minutes.  We will be around to pick you up now.  The civilians are running for it." =^= Nik said as the civilians ran off into the woods.

"West with me, the rest of you get back to our camp." Nik ordered.

West stood up and went along side Nik.

"What plan do you have in your mind?" Wolf asked.

nikolai

Quote from: Wolfgang West on June 05, 2008, 12:54:14 AM

West stood up and went along side Nik.

"What plan do you have in your mind?" Wolf asked.

"I do SO! love to get a closer look at those tanks.  How many is keeping an eye on that armor you spotted?" Nik said as he half grinned behind his helmet.

Wolfgang West

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on June 05, 2008, 01:09:20 AM

"I do SO! love to get a closer look at those tanks.  How many is keeping an eye on that armor you spotted?" Nik said as he half grinned behind his helmet.

"2-3 medium armour tanks, and we better hurry up if we don't want to miss the fun." Wolf said.

nikolai

Quote from: Wolfgang West on June 05, 2008, 01:25:29 AM

"2-3 medium armour tanks, and we better hurry up if we don't want to miss the fun." Wolf said.

"Oh good.  Lets go." Nik said as he activated his camo program.  His entire armor blended in with the background making him somewhat invisible to the naked eye.  He kept up a normal pace so West wouldnt loose track of him.

"West, I need you to take out any soldiers nearby.  Ill take care of the tanks." Nik said as his rifle morphed back into his armor, then a Bazooka appeared out of it, fully charged with an EMP round, just like Nik previously thought of using earlier to stop the tanks.

nikolai

Quote from: Wolfgang West on June 05, 2008, 01:38:12 AM

Wolf followed Nik making sure not to lose,  his ghillie suit bouncing around him.

Seeing Nik Motion for him to get down, Wolf did just that.

He grimaced at seeing Nik morph a Bazooka out of his armour.  Meanwhile he focused his scope on around  the hatches of the tank, he would take them out if they tried to escape.

Wolfgang West

nikolai

Quote from: Wolfgang West on June 05, 2008, 01:56:58 AM

"Cover me." Nik said hoping down onto the road, rushing over to the tank, he crawled upon the front tank with twin daggers morphed out in place of the grenade launcher.  He took one last look at West.

Wolfgang West

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on June 05, 2008, 02:03:10 AM

"Cover me." Nik said hoping down onto the road, rushing over to the tank, he crawled upon the front tank with twin daggers morphed out in place of the grenade launcher.  He took one last look at West.

Wolf keep his concentration as Nik clambered up the tank, spotting a had wielding a knife protruding from the hatch he quickly fired, disarming the man before turning his attention to the surrounding area.

Wolf sighted the surrounding area, it was bare except for the caranage they had created.  Wolf waited expectedly for another wave he was sure would come.

nikolai

Quote from: Wolfgang West on June 05, 2008, 02:16:58 AM

Wolf keep his concentration as Nik clambered up the tank, spotting a had wielding a knife protruding from the hatch he quickly fired, disarming the man before turning his attention to the surrounding area.

Wolf sighted the surrounding area, it was bare except for the caranage they had created.  Wolf waited expectedly for another wave he was sure would come.

"HEY! West get down here and take control of this tank.  Ill take lead." Nik said as he climbed out and onto the front tank, he hopped in and got the control's situated.

kawolsky

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on June 05, 2008, 02:58:15 AM

"HEY! West get down here and take control of this tank.  Ill take lead." Nik said as he climbed out and onto the front tank, he hopped in and got the control's situated.

[[One hour later]]

*The entire senior staff from both ships was assembled in the observation room, aft of the bridge. It was busier than it usually is, due to the officers from the Atlantis, but Kawolsky felt everyone needed to hear the plan, so as to avoid any stupid mistakes. As Commander Bradley entered the room and assumed his place at the table, Kawolsky began*

"Alright then. I'll get started"

*He paused for effect*

"I have decided that we are going back to the planet to rescue the remainder of the Cardassians and our crew. I will take the Discovery, along with Cortez, Armstrong, Harris and Christopher, while Commander Bradley commands the Atlantis, along with Brown, Larson and the Chief, and continues on with the fleet. Should we fail, at least the fleet survives. I don't know about you, but I'm sick of running"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 05, 2008, 10:38:29 AM

[[One hour later]]

*The entire senior staff from both ships was assembled in the observation room, aft of the bridge. It was busier than it usually is, due to the officers from the Atlantis, but Kawolsky felt everyone needed to hear the plan, so as to avoid any stupid mistakes. As Commander Bradley entered the room and assumed his place at the table, Kawolsky began*

"Alright then. I'll get started"

*He paused for effect*

"I have decided that we are going back to the planet to rescue the remainder of the Cardassians and our crew. I will take the Discovery, along with Cortez, Armstrong, Harris and Christopher, while Commander Bradley commands the Atlantis, along with Brown, Larson and the Chief, and continues on with the fleet. Should we fail, at least the fleet survives. I don't know about you, but I'm sick of running"

"Well, Sir Running is Getting annoying and Going in to Rescue our Crew and the Rest of the Cardassians will Be Risky as were going in over Our Heads, the Atlantis alone is only at 85% and needs 30 Hours at least to  Finish the repairs" Said John then he Took an Deep Breath

"If we do it this were Out Gunned 10-1 and it's an Suicide Mission, But to Quote an Starfleet Officer the needs of the Many out way the needs for the one, so basically  this is going to be fun" Said John

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.