Author Topic: Season 4, Mission 07: Battlefront (3)  (Read 83023 times)

Shelaf Greegy

Re: Season 4, Mission 07: Battlefront
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2008, 05:01:23 pm »

*Safi was still very Weak she opened her eyes and Tried to Move*

"Now would someone remove this Forcefield I have to be in Engineering, I am Needed Down there"Horsely Said Safi
Shelaf grinned at the comment.

"I'm sure they can survive without you." He said, gripping Safi's hand.

"How are you?"

nikolai

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2008, 08:16:28 pm »
<Just as Jacob was about to respond a private came in and reported in>

"Lt, we have a problem.  Cardassian Rebel's are slaughtering a village of all its occupants almost five miles away.  We detected them on sensors on top of reports from our friends who are assisting us to verify these reports.  What are your orders, sir." the private reported.

"How many are doing the slaughtering?" Nik asked.

"Nothing confirmed but between 40-60 troops." the private said back.

"Gather four other marines and have them ready to move out ASAP." Nik ordered.

"Yes sir." was all the private said as he rushed out the make shift door.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 09:03:50 pm by John Kawolsky »

Wolfgang West

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2008, 10:31:08 pm »
<<Planet Side>>

The last four weeks had been tough, the marines has been left to fight off  the seemingly endless supply of rebels.  The Discovery had turned tail and run.  Wolf detested this, 'Cowards' he thought bitterly.

At that moment a private approached him, as he grabbed his gear to head out on standard patrol.

"Sir, Cardassian Rebels are slaughtering a village approximately 5 miles from here, Lt Nechayev is getting a team togeather." He said slightly breathless     

"I'm there, round up a couple more and report back to me" Wolf said picking up his rifle.

Wolf moved on Niks location wearing his ghillie  suit, to most people he looked like as mass of moving vegetation.

"Lieutenant, i hear we are going to kick some rebel butt." He said grimacing.

nikolai

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2008, 10:39:22 pm »
<<Planet Side>>

The last four weeks had been tough, the marines has been left to fight off  the seemingly endless supply of rebels.  The Discovery had turned tail and run.  Wolf detested this, 'Cowards' he thought bitterly.

At that moment a private approached him, as he grabbed his gear to head out on standard patrol.

"Sir, Cardassian Rebels are slaughtering a village approximately 5 miles from here, Lt Nechayev is getting a team togeather." He said slightly breathless    

"I'm there, round up a couple more and report back to me" Wolf said picking up his rifle.

Wolf moved on Niks location wearing his ghillie  suit, to most people he looked like as mass of moving vegetation.

"Lieutenant, i hear we are going to kick some rebel butt." He said grimacing.

<<Planet side>>

"Yup.  I am assembling a team as we speak.  Your more the welcome to tag along if you care too." Nik said as he rushed out the door to one of the surviving Argo buggies.

Wolfgang West

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2008, 10:46:53 pm »
<<Planet side>>

"Yup.  I am assembling a team as we speak.  Your more the welcome to tag along if you care too." Nik said as he rushed out the door to one of the surviving Argo buggies.

"You think i am going to miss out on any fun" Wolf replied jumping on the back of the Argo Buggy.  "But it's your lead Lieuteant"

nikolai

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2008, 10:56:44 pm »
"You think i am going to miss out on any fun" Wolf replied jumping on the back of the Argo Buggy.  "But it's your lead Lieuteant"

<<Planet side>>

"You bet your bossy arse it is.  LETS MOVE OUT!!!" Nik called out as the remainder of his strike team climbed onto the buggy along with several additionals.

<The pilot of the Argo sped the wheels and raced out of the camp that was set up towards the village that was 5 miles away.  About thirty minutes to an hour later the Argo stopped near a ridge that was over looking the village.  Nik hopped out and morphed himself a sniper rifle out of his armor with a complete full power cell clip.  He crawled up to the rim of the ridge and peered down the scope to the Village>

<The entire village was on fire, Cardassian Rebel's dragging the population out of there homes and killing them.  Setting fire to the rest of the village to make an example of them.  Screams could be heard though barely from the ridge top>

"CRAP!" was all Nik could leak out from his clenched teeth that was hidden behind his helmet.

Wolfgang West

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2008, 11:01:40 pm »
<<Planet side>>

"You bet your bossy arse it is.  LETS MOVE OUT!!!" Nik called out as the remainder of his strike team climbed onto the buggy along with several additionals.

<The pilot of the Argo sped the wheels and raced out of the camp that was set up towards the village that was 5 miles away.  About thirty minutes to an hour later the Argo stopped near a ridge that was over looking the village.  Nik hopped out and morphed himself a sniper rifle out of his armor with a complete full power cell clip.  He crawled up to the rim of the ridge and peered down the scope to the Village>

<The entire village was on fire, Cardassian Rebel's dragging the population out of there homes and killing them.  Setting fire to the rest of the village to make an example of them.  Screams could be heard though barely from the ridge top>

"CRAP!" was all Nik could leak out from his clenched teeth that was hidden behind his helmet.

Wolf followed Niks lead and leaped of the buggy, dropping down just above the ridge pulling his rifle up and putting his scope the his eye.  He scanned the burning village watching the rebels kill the civilians.

"Why can't this bastards fight properly" Wolf muttered filled with rage at the needless slaughter of civilians.  "What's your plan of action?"

nikolai

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2008, 11:11:43 pm »
Wolf followed Niks lead and leaped of the buggy, dropping down just above the ridge pulling his rifle up and putting his scope the his eye.  He scanned the burning village watching the rebels kill the civilians.

"Why can't this bastards fight properly" Wolf muttered filled with rage at the needless slaughter of civilians.  "What's your plan of action?"

"Well.  There is the direct action where we all get killed and the indirect action where there is a chance we will get killed but its less likely." Nik said half jokingly.

Wolfgang West

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2008, 11:16:01 pm »
"Well.  There is the direct action where we all get killed and the indirect action where there is a chance we will get killed but its less likely." Nik said half jokingly.

"Anyone want to go for certain death?" Wolf asked looking to the other marines.

None of which spoke up.

"I guess that leaves us for the action with some chance of survival."  Wolf said turning back to Nik

nikolai

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2008, 11:20:05 pm »
"Anyone want to go for certain death?" Wolf asked looking to the other marines.

None of which spoke up.

"I guess that leaves us for the action with some chance of survival."  Wolf said turning back to Nik

"Alright then, we split up in teams of two.  Lance you take Jenkins and go around to the east, wait for my signal to move in and trust me you will know it." Nik ordered them two marines.

"West you take Raven, make around to the West side and conceal yourselves.  We will need cover from that direction.  Ill take Watson with me in the buggy.  God willing we will take them by surprise, cut them down before they can retaliate.  Sound good?" Nik whispered to his marines.

Wolfgang West

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2008, 11:32:57 pm »
"Alright then, we split up in teams of two.  Lance you take Jenkins and go around to the east, wait for my signal to move in and trust me you will know it." Nik ordered them two marines.

"West you take Raven, make around to the West side and conceal yourselves.  We will need cover from that direction.  Ill take Watson with me in the buggy.  God willing we will take them by surprise, cut them down before they can retaliate.  Sound good?" Nik whispered to his marines.

"Lets nail these bastards." West said fiercely, "Raven on me" Wolf said before making his way around to the West. 

The vegetation on the West side of the ridge seemed to thin, meaning they needed to be more careful.  Wolf raised his arm with a closed fist, causing Raven to stop.  Wolf spotted a knoll have way down, which would provide a perfect place to provide cover. 

Wolf carefully made his way down there, then motioned for Raven to follow.  The moment he was there he laid down and pulled his rifle to his shoulder and watched the events in the town unfold through his scope.

nikolai

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2008, 11:42:42 pm »
"Lets nail these bastards." West said fiercely, "Raven on me" Wolf said before making his way around to the West. 

The vegetation on the West side of the ridge seemed to thin, meaning they needed to be more careful.  Wolf raised his arm with a closed fist, causing Raven to stop.  Wolf spotted a knoll have way down, which would provide a perfect place to provide cover. 

Wolf carefully made his way down there, then motioned for Raven to follow.  The moment he was there he laid down and pulled his rifle to his shoulder and watched the events in the town unfold through his scope.

<Lance and Jenkins made it to there position with lil events due to the woods and long grass in the area, they hid behind trees with a clear vantage point of the village.  They called in informing Nik they were in position>

"Alright, Watson, West is in position and so is Lance and Jenkins.  Ill man the turret and you drive with the best skills god gave you." Nik said as he took his position and silently prayed that his new armor would work.

<Just as he got done praying, Watson gunned the throttle sending rocks, dirt and pebbles into the air as the Argo buggy sped off into the village.  The Argo raced down the road at such a speed that in mere seconds they were inside the village, driving in a circle, as Nik fired the rapid fire turret at the Cardassian Rebel's as they stood there in shock to see them or was it they werent expecting such a radical action>
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:56:50 pm by Nikolai Nechayev »

Wolfgang West

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2008, 11:48:55 pm »
<Lance and Jenkins made it to there position with lil events due to the woods and long grass in the area, they hid behind trees with a clear vantage point of the village.  They called in informing Nik they were in position>

"Alright, Watson, West is in position and so is Lance and Jenkins.  Ill man the turret and you drive with the best skills god gave you." Nik said as he took his position and silently prayed that his new armor would work.

<Just as he got done praying, Watson gunned the throttle sending rocks, dirt and pebbles into the air as the Argo buggy sped off into the village.  The Argo raced down the road at such a speed that in mere seconds they were inside the village, driving in a circle, as Nik fired the rapid fire turret at the Cardassian Rebel's as they stood there in shock to see them or was it they werent expecting such a radical action>

Wolf noticed the rebels raising their rifles to deal with the threat, Wolf fired in quick succession dropping a number and causing more disarray amongst the rebels.

nikolai

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2008, 11:59:45 pm »
Wolf noticed the rebels raising their rifles to deal with the threat, Wolf fired in quick succession dropping a number and causing more disarray amongst the rebels.

<The Cardassian Rebels retaliated and started to fire on the Argo buggy aiming for the gunmen.  They opened fire but the disruptor blasts did nothing, they either deflected off the Argo or they hit Nik but were absorbed or deflected themselves.  Nik kept on firing the turret taking out several more Rebel's.  With the majority of there numbers killed they started to loose moral and it showed on there faces>

<Lance and Johnson came in from the otherside of town firing there phasers in the rear of there numbers further demoralizing them, as they ran to get away>

Wolfgang West

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2008, 12:10:52 am »
<The Cardassian Rebels retaliated and started to fire on the Argo buggy aiming for the gunmen.  They opened fire but the disruptor blasts did nothing, they either deflected off the Argo or they hit Nik but were absorbed or deflected themselves.  Nik kept on firing the turret taking out several more Rebel's.  With the majority of there numbers killed they started to loose moral and it showed on there faces>

<Lance and Johnson came in from the otherside of town firing there phasers in the rear of there numbers further demoralizing them, as they ran to get away>

Wolf and Raven start picking off those who were trying to make a break for it.

Wolf then felt a rumbling through the ground and looked up and scanned the horizon.  He spotted the source a few clicks to the North.

=^= Lieutenant, we have rebel armour en route, a couple of clicks North =^=

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles