News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 4, Mission 07: Battlefront (3)

Started by kawolsky, June 04, 2008, 11:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on June 12, 2008, 04:17:19 PM

Lee had spent the night in his guest quarters with Kimara, he had finally unwinded from the stress of the past month. It was the first time he was able to spend any time with Kimara since the rebels invaded.

He walked into the mess hall, with Kimara on his arm. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before they moved over to Alan, shelaf and Safi.

" Where is everyone? I thought the celebration would have started by now. "

*John Walked up and Passed Drinks filled with Green Liquids*

"Ahh, you Arrived welcome to the Party wheres the Captian and Commander?" Asked John

nikolai

Quote from: Richard Ransom on June 12, 2008, 04:23:48 PM

"OKay, how is that Possible, and who was it" Whispered Richard

"Thats the strange thing.  I dont know, I just know I have been seeing ghosts so to speak ever sense we left Ryjal Prime.  Its like seeing into the past or something." Nik said as they rounded a corner.

Richard Ransom

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on June 12, 2008, 04:29:14 PM

"Thats the strange thing.  I dont know, I just know I have been seeing ghosts so to speak ever sense we left Ryjal Prime.  Its like seeing into the past or something." Nik said as they rounded a corner.

*Richard Hobbled Along with Nik he looked over at him*

"since, Ryjal Prime thats interesting, I wonder if with Practice you could see the Future" Said Richard

nikolai

Quote from: Richard Ransom on June 12, 2008, 04:37:55 PM

*Richard Hobbled Along with Nik he looked over at him*

"since, Ryjal Prime thats interesting, I wonder if with Practice you could see the Future" Said Richard

"I wondered that myself.  Im surprised Adrian hasnt shown up yet to instruct me on this ability of mine.  But I can only see Dead people." Nik said as they came near the Bar.

"Keep this to you and me.  I rather not have the Captain think im weird there by throwing me off duty for a pychological exam." Nik whispered to Ransom.

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on June 12, 2008, 03:27:12 PM

Scott was sorting through his quarters, this section had taken a pounding during the attack, he turned around when he heared the chime.

" Come in. "

*Kawolsky entered Scott's temporary quarters*

"I have something to discuss"

*He walked over to where Bradley was standing*

"Starfleet wants me to debrief them on Safehaven. I'll will be gone for several days so you'll be in command of the Discovery until I return. Admirals... you know what they're like."

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 12, 2008, 04:54:19 PM

"Starfleet wants me to debrief them on Safehaven. I'll will be gone for several days so you'll be in command of the Discovery until I return. Admirals... you know what they're like."

Scott looked around, he poured two glasses of andorian ale, and gave one ot the captain.

" I'll look after her. Besides, i kind of miss the Atlantis. "

He took a sip.

" I'm sorry for disobeying your orders john, i just couldn't leave you all behind. "

kawolsky

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 12, 2008, 04:54:19 PM

"I don't want a first officer that will blindly follow orders without considering alternatives and ramifications of those orders. I want an officer who can think for himself and who is not afraid to stand up and say that something is wrong."

*Kawolsky took a sip of his ale. It left a bitter taste in his mouth*

"That said...you did disobey my orders, and in doing so risked the lives of everyone on the Atlantis"

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 12, 2008, 05:04:48 PM

"I don't want a first officer that will blindly follow orders without considering alternatives and ramifications of those orders. I want an officer who can think for himself and who is not afraid to stand up and say that something is wrong."

*Kawolsky took a sip of his ale. It left a bitter taste in his mouth*

"That said...you did disobey my orders, and in doing so risked the lives of everyone on the Atlantis"

" It was only a skeleton crew, i left everyone else with the fleet. "

scott picked up a padd and showed it to John.

" Starfleet agress with you though, I have to face a general court martial. Two counts. One on disobeying orders, the other on the loss of a starship. "

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on June 12, 2008, 05:12:10 PM

" It was only a skeleton crew, i left everyone else with the fleet. "

scott picked up a padd and showed it to John.

" Starfleet agress with you though, I have to face a general court martial. Two counts. One on disobeying orders, the other on the loss of a starship. "

*Kawolsky looked angry*

"What?! Give me that!"

*He took the padd from Bradley and read through the document*

" Proceed with the mission as planned. I'll take care of this."  he said  "Now I hear there's a party going on?"

MISSION END: 12th June, 2008

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.