Season 4, Mission 07: Battlefront (3)

Started by kawolsky, June 04, 2008, 11:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

MISSION START: 4th June, 2008

"Evasive maneuvers, pattern Beta-6!"   Kawolsky shouted across the bridge

*The Akira class starship dived underneath the Cardassian Galor class vessel, a piece of the hull grazed by weapons fire. As she emerged on the other side, with the aft torpedo launchers in the firing arc, Kawolsky lept from his chair*

"Fire!"

*Not a moment later the Discovery launched a volley of photon torpedoes at the enemy ship, blowing a section of the hull clean off. After several secondary explosions, the ship was obliterated, with no sign of survivors. Kawolsky fell back into his chair with a sigh of relief.*

"Open a channel with the Atlantis"  he ordered Greegy

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 04, 2008, 11:03:02 AM

*The Akira class starship dived underneath the Cardassian Galor class vessel, a piece of the hull grazed by weapons fire. As she emerged on the other side, with the aft torpedo launchers in the firing arc, Kawolsky lept from his chair*

"Fire!"

*Not a moment later the Discovery launched a volley of photon torpedoes at the enemy ship, blowing a section of the hull clean off. After several secondary explosions, the ship was obliterated, with no sign of survivors. Kawolsky fell back into his chair with a sigh of relief.*

*Cortez was at the tactical station on the Atlantis. The flashes of the red alert lighting were bouncing off his face as he inputted commands into his console*

"The ship has been destroyed, Commander"  he reported

Shelaf Greegy

"Evasive maneuvers, pattern Beta-6!"   Kawolsky shouted across the bridge

"Fire!"

"Channel open sir." Shelaf said, leaning back and breathing a sigh of relief. They'd been at this for weeks now.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Mike Cortez on June 04, 2008, 11:33:35 AM

*Cortez was at the tactical station on the Atlantis. The flashes of the red alert lighting were bouncing off his face as he inputted commands into his console*

"The ship has been destroyed, Commander"  he reported

Scott was sat in the command chair. He let out a sigh.

" Very good lieutenant, bring us down to yellow alert and inform the civilian fleet to rendezvous at the emergency escape coordinates. "

Lee Armstrong

"Fire!"

Lee sighed as the red laert was cancelled. Four weeks of this. Four weeks of running and hiding. The route back to the federation was blocked by rebel patrols. So the Discovery and Atlantis along with the civilian fleets where forced to run and hide.

It was bad enough both ships had half a crew, but the rebels where relentless in their pursuit.  Lee wondered about Kimara, and all the others that had been left behind, if they where still alive.

" Captain, the civilian ships are returning to formation. No enemy ships within sensor range. "

Alan Christopher

Alan left the helm in the hands of another officer. He was mentally and physically drained. he walked along the tactical station.

" another one down eh shelaf? hows safi? "

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Alan Christopher on June 04, 2008, 12:29:28 PM

Alan left the helm in the hands of another officer. He was mentally and physically drained. he walked along the tactical station.

" another one down eh shelaf? hows safi? "

Shelaf laughed gently at the comment.

"They keep coming and there won't be any rebel ships left. Safi's fine, but still in sickbay. She was awake yesterday. They had to put up a forcefield up to stop her getting to engineering." Shelaf said, laughing.

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on June 04, 2008, 12:31:44 PM

Shelaf laughed gently at the comment.

"They keep coming and there won't be any rebel ships left. Safi's fine, but still in sickbay. She was awake yesterday. They had to put up a forcefield up to stop her getting to engineering." Shelaf said, laughing.

" Yeah, they'll need it to keep her there. That reminds me, with the lack of engineers, more of my shuttles have been grounded. I've only got twenty shuttles on board, and eight of them are down for repairs.
We cant keep going on like this. "

kawolsky

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on June 04, 2008, 12:13:08 PM

"Channel open sir." Shelaf said, leaning back and breathing a sigh of relief. They'd been at this for weeks now.

*Kawolsky stood in front of the viewscreen. He was greeted by the familiar face of Scott Bradley*

"What's your status, Commander?"

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Alan Christopher on June 04, 2008, 12:36:26 PM

" Yeah, they'll need it to keep her there. That reminds me, with the lack of engineers, more of my shuttles have been grounded. I've only got twenty shuttles on board, and eight of them are down for repairs.

We cant keep going on like this. "
"Securitys down to half strength to. I'm a security officer, not a shift manager." Shelaf said.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 04, 2008, 12:41:11 PM

*Kawolsky stood in front of the viewscreen. He was greeted by the familiar face of Scott Bradley*

"What's your status, Commander?"

" The same as always sir. Moderate damage. We havent got the crew to bring her back to 100%. four weeks worth of patch up jobs. At least the civilian ships are still ok.

And the Discovery sir? "

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on June 04, 2008, 12:47:01 PM

" The same as always sir. Moderate damage. We havent got the crew to bring her back to 100%. four weeks worth of patch up jobs. At least the civilian ships are still ok.

And the Discovery sir? "

"Minor damage"  he said looking over Shelaf's shoulder  "No casualties."

*Kawolsky returned to the center of the bridge*

"There's a class 3 gas giant 3 light years from here. Sounds like a good place to make repairs. It's atmosphere should shield us from long-range scans. I'm transmitting the co-ordinates"

*Kawolsky nodded to Greegy*

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 04, 2008, 12:56:40 PM

"There's a class 3 gas giant 3 light years from here. Sounds like a good place to make repairs. It's atmosphere should shield us from long-range scans. I'm transmitting the co-ordinates"

"Coordinates sent sir." Shelaf said, pressing in a few commands.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on June 04, 2008, 12:56:40 PM

Scott looked at his helm officer, he nodded as the coordiantes where received.

" Very good sir. May i suggset we split the fleet in two and arrive seperatley. It'll help us avoid detection. "

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on June 04, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Scott looked at his helm officer, he nodded as the coordiantes where received.

" Very good sir. May i suggset we split the fleet in two and arrive seperatley. It'll help us avoid detection. "

"Very well...take transports one through ten. We'll take eleven through twenty-one."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.