Newest Player- Schalbrin Genkala

Started by kawolsky, May 10, 2013, 11:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Player- Schalbrin Genkala
We are delighted to welcome another new player to the fleet.

Crewman Recruit Schalbrin Genkala will be joining the fleet as a Medical Crewman attached to the USS Discovery.

Please give her a very warm welcome!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Sahiba Conley

Welcome to the fleet and the ship!

"I want you to draw me like one of your french girls Jack..."

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Kylik Roth

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. - Zig Ziglar

Jon Tulley

Welcome to the fleet! Once you're settled in, take a look at the special mission. If you want to join in just let us know. 8)

Deceased

Mikey010178

Canora ann Daggarscrech

Welcome! Nice to see you *Finally* joined. I understand this is your first forum roleplay?

Archangel Koris

Glad to have you aboard, Schalbrin!

Schalbrin Gnekala

Wow! What a welcoming bunch. :D

Yes, this is my first forum based roleplay. I'm pretty busy so I didn't want to join & then never log in... so I held off. I will try to be active any way.

Ser Conley

Quote from: Schalbrin Gnekala on May 11, 2013, 07:34:19 PM

Wow! What a welcoming bunch. :D

Yes, this is my first forum based roleplay. I'm pretty busy so I didn't want to join & then never log in... so I held off. I will try to be active any way.

Of course more people more fun. Welcome aboard.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Revek Tre'el

Welcome to the fleet and more specifically the Discovery!

Can't wait to see you on the ship.

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Kirok

Yeah, another Orion!

Welcome aboard!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.