May The 4th Be With You!

Started by kawolsky, May 04, 2013, 02:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

May The 4th Be With You!
It's May 4th and in case you haven't noticed it's cause for another special forum logo!
That's right, for those of you who didn't already know, May 4th is Star Wars Day! And to celebrate our sci-fi rivalry, we've created a very special and unique logo featuring Star Wars style fonts along with the Death Star and an X-Wing to boot!

We're eager to hear your thoughts on our latest celebratory logo, so feel free to post in the comments below along with any suggestions for future logo designs. And remember, May the 4th be with you...always!

Malcolm Adeyemi

It's cool. I sent it to a few friends of mine who liked it. I love both but I'll always like the Trek more!

Canora ann Daggarscrech

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 04, 2013, 02:49:56 PM

May The 4th Be With You!
It's May 4th and in case you haven't noticed it's cause for another special forum logo!
That's right, for those of you who didn't already know, May 4th is Star Wars Day! And to celebrate our sci-fi rivalry, we've created a very special and unique logo featuring Star Wars style fonts along with the Death Star and an X-Wing to boot!

We're eager to hear your thoughts on our latest celebratory logo, so feel free to post in the comments below along with any suggestions for future logo designs. And remember, May the 4th be with you...always!

I like the logo! Btw my charactor was based off of my starwars OC. only difference is she's a lot older, has red hair, and has a pet. meanwhile my sw oc is 16, builds droids, and has head-tails.

Archangel Koris

Heh, I saw one of the Star Wars films when I was about seven and understood pretty much nothing.  So yeah, I think we can consider that I've never seen a Star Wars film...  ^^"

Jon Tulley

It's awesome! May the Shatner be with you...

I'm looking forward to the next special logo.

Deceased

Scott Bradley

Tommorow is even better, its the revenge of the fifth!

Mikey010178

May the 4th be with you all.

Got to say i like the logo, But Trek is always gonna win for me :)

Alexander Wu

And now here we are, on the Revenge of the Fifth  :D

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Canora ann Daggarscrech

Quote from: Alexander Wu on May 05, 2013, 12:07:18 AM

And now here we are, on the Revenge of the Fifth  :D

It's still one hour till the fifth in my timezone :3

Kirok

I loved the special logo!

I would like to see more of them!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Fala Awen

I like the special logos - nice job. :)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.