Get Ready For Star Trek: Lost Paradise!

Started by kawolsky, April 24, 2013, 09:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

So scared!

Not.  ;-)

But you will see a new side of Kirok we have not seen before (evil grin).

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Archangel Koris

I sense that this is going to be a lot of fun!

Not to mention that we'll have to try to explain why the navigator is a Cardassian and two of the security staff are half Romulan!

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on April 24, 2013, 03:56:09 PM

Not to mention that we'll have to try to explain why the navigator is a Cardassian and two of the security staff are half Romulan!

SHHHHH The humans haven't caught on yet!!!

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Safefta Pardek

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on April 24, 2013, 03:56:09 PM

I imagine Safefta would wear a men's uniform instead of those Impossibly short skirts with no sleeves. Long sleeves cover a multitude of sins. :P

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Safefta Pardek on April 24, 2013, 06:03:07 PM

I imagine Safefta would wear a men's uniform instead of those Impossibly short skirts with no sleeves. Long sleeves cover a multitude of sins. :P

I dunno, Uhura's uniform looked pretty practical...no cumbersome fabric to weigh her down while moving or fighting =P

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Jon Tulley

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on April 24, 2013, 04:18:49 PM

SHHHHH The humans haven't caught on yet!!!

*thinking of a creative and pointless death for Revek.*
Deceased

Malcolm Adeyemi

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Alexander Wu on April 24, 2013, 06:16:52 PM

I dunno, Uhura's uniform looked pretty practical...no cumbersome fabric to weigh her down while moving or fighting =P

The uniform when she was dancing for the sand people in the movie was pretty unique.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

John Brown

Quote from: Reece Thompson on April 24, 2013, 06:32:52 PM

The uniform when she was dancing for the sand people in the movie was pretty unique.

yeah.......it was intresting

Riley T. Munro

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Riley T. Munro on April 24, 2013, 06:47:59 PM

I'm a nurse.

Bahaha, nay nay...for you, I've got something special in mind =P

And I can even order you to wear it once the special mission begins.  :D -cue evil laughter here-

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Alexander Wu on April 24, 2013, 06:51:05 PM

Bahaha, nay nay...for you, I've got something special in mind =P

And I can even order you to wear it once the special mission begins.  :D -cue evil laughter here-

You're not going to survive long enough to make it to the Lexington Al...lol

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Luke Stafford on April 24, 2013, 06:53:42 PM

You're not going to survive long enough to make it to the Lexington Al...lol

Ah, but nothing ever happens to the doctor =P Remember, I've got the power with the magic words and suitably grave expression...

Zuriel Soreka

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.