Author Topic: Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Sign Up Now!  (Read 3291 times)

kawolsky

Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Sign Up Now!
« on: April 20, 2013, 12:40:29 pm »
Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Sign Up Now!

Following our recent announcement, we can now reveal more details about our most anticipated Special Mission yet and how you can secure your place!

Responding to a distress call on the outskirts of Federation space, the crew of the USS Lexington are shocked to discover a brand new planet teeming with life. As the rescue party descends on what is a seemingly a tropical paradise, it doesn't take long for the crew to discover the true nature of this new-found world, and the secrets it holds within...

Star Trek: Lost Paradise is the first Shadow Fleet Special Mission to be set entirely in JJ Abrams alternate reality universe. Designed as a celebratory tie-into the upcoming movie Star Trek Into Darkness, our newest fleet-wide event is set to launch on May 1st!

Not only will the entire thing be set in an alternate reality with new ships, characters and weapons, but we'll also be making available for the first time, brand new alternate reality uniforms & rank insignia!

Want to be part of this exciting event? We're look looking for players to fill the following positions:
  • Flight Control Officers
  • Security/Tactical Officers
  • Operations Officers
  • Engineering Officers
  • Science Officers
  • Medical Officers

If you want to be a part of this fantastic new Special Mission, simply let us know by posting in the comments below with your first and second preferred positions. The Commanding Officer and First Officer positions will be awarded separately by the Fleet Admiralty and announced in due course along with the complete crew roster.

Are you ready to jump into an alternate reality of role-playing?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:12:41 am by John Kawolsky »

Offline Michael J. Tritter

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't trifle with Tritter
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Star Trek: Lost Paradise - Sign Up Now!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 12:42:24 pm »
I'm in like Flynn.

First: Sec/Tac
Second: Ops

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Offline Jon Tulley

• Suspended Account
  • Experienced Member
  • I'd sell my soul for a new recruit.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 12:45:22 pm »
First: Science
Second: Flight
Deceased

Offline Kylik Roth

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 12:47:49 pm »
First: Flight
Second: Operations

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. - Zig Ziglar

Mikey010178

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 12:53:39 pm »
I'm in :)

1) Tactical (I know i'm crazy about wanting to be a red shirt)

2) Flight (Helm or Nav, I believe they are seperate in the 23rd)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 01:03:29 pm »
I want in!

Flight, and then sec/tac

Archangel Koris

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 01:07:43 pm »
Definitely want to be a part of this!

1st - Security/Tactical  (Red shirts!!!)
2nd - Medical

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 01:13:52 pm »
I'm in

1. Flight
2. Sec/tac

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

John Brown

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 01:15:11 pm »
1.Engineering

2.Flight

Offline Safefta Pardek

• Approved Applicants
  • Amazing Member
  • ante omnia armari
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 01:17:54 pm »
Oh, what fun! Safefta I'm sorry for this:

First Choice: Security/Tactical (Redshirt/dress)

Second choice: Operations (more red)

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 01:22:32 pm »
1. Medical if Ship Counselor is an option

2. Sec/Tac

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 01:25:23 pm »
First: Redshirt
Second: Just kill me off dammit!

Gabe Crouch

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 03:50:45 pm »
I'm in like Flynn.

First: Sec/Tac
Second: Ops

Same

Offline Sukal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I Have Returned!!!
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 04:58:42 pm »
I am totally going to enjoy this!

First Choice:  Engineering

Second Choice:  Medical
"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Offline Rennan Protheus

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • I did a thing!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 05:05:21 pm »
I'm so looking forward to this.

1 - Ops, comms specalist

2 - medical

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If it’s bold italics then it’s telepathic!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles