Season 4, Mission 06: Safehaven (2)

Started by kawolsky, May 23, 2008, 04:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 25, 2008, 02:58:14 PM

Scott sat in his chair until the captain had left for engineering. He rose to his feet and said calmly.

" Lieutenant Brown, my ready room. Now. "

Scott walked in and sat at his desk, waiting for John to walk through.

*John Put his Station into Automation and walked into the Ready Room*

"Yes, Commander" Said John

Safi Larson

Quote from: Alan Christopher on May 25, 2008, 02:56:33 PM

Alan was on the shuttle deck going over the combat patrol with the other pilots. he was giving them a briefing when he noticed Safi and her engineers loading generators into the dropships.

He left the briefing and walked over to the crewman.

" Just what are you doing to my babies? You've got them cargo hauling? "

Safi Turned and walked over to Alan.

"Yeah, the Commander, wanted them Loaded for the Planet" Said Safi

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 25, 2008, 03:04:20 PM

Safi Turned and walked over to Alan.

"Yeah, the Commander, wanted them Loaded for the Planet" Said Safi

Alan let out a surprised laugh.

" You cant have my girls hauling cargo. That's sacrilege! Don't you have any appreciation for the beauty of these ships. "

Alan let out a wide smile, letting Safi know he was joking.

Safi Larson

Quote from: Alan Christopher on May 25, 2008, 04:07:29 PM

Alan let out a surprised laugh.

" You cant have my girls hauling cargo. That's sacrilege! Don't you have any appreciation for the beauty of these ships. "

Alan let out a wide smile, letting Safi know he was joking.

"Yes, as I would Love to Build them or get to See what they can do, as the Specs do'nt give them Justice, and whats an Cute.....I mean Officer....ummm.Err....Anyways what did you Need" Said Safi Blushing.

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 25, 2008, 04:10:49 PM

"Yes, as I would Love to Build them or get to See what they can do, as the Specs do'nt give them Justice, and whats an Cute.....I mean Officer....ummm.Err....Anyways what did you Need" Said Safi Blushing.

" Well, nothing really, just briefing the pilots on the patrol. Its wild out there. "

Alan moved over to the side of the dropship, putting one hand on the hull. He loved these ships. smiling he turned around

" If you so much as scratch them , im makingyou paint them again. three coats, if you dont mind. "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on May 25, 2008, 03:01:23 PM

*John Put his Station into Automation and walked into the Ready Room*

"Yes, Commander" Said John

Scott stood, leaning over his desk.

" Lieutenant, You DO NOT take your idiotic half baked suspicions to the CO over my head.

If you have a concern, it goes through me first. DO YOU GET ME!! "

Scott practicaly growled the last part. He had no time for someone who didn't trust him.

Safi Larson

Quote from: Alan Christopher on May 25, 2008, 04:18:33 PM

" Well, nothing really, just briefing the pilots on the patrol. Its wild out there. "

Alan moved over to the side of the dropship, putting one hand on the hull. He loved these ships. smiling he turned around

" If you so much as scratch them , im makingyou paint them again. three coats, if you dont mind. "

"Or maybe Four Coats" said Safi Smiling

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 25, 2008, 04:20:27 PM

Scott stood, leaning over his desk.

" Lieutenant, You DO NOT take your idiotic half baked suspicions to the CO over my head.

If you have a concern, it goes through me first. DO YOU GET ME!! "

Scott practicaly growled the last part. He had no time for someone who didn't trust him.

*John Lean in Close*

"Listen, quite clear and listen Good, COMMANDER. I only talk to the CO off the record, Bloody Off the Record, I am not talking about Half Baked Suspicions. How about you tell me why the hell both you and Lee Confronted each other? As the Chief wanted to Charge both of you, I have known You To Bloody Long"

Said John Slamming his Fist on the Desk

"You Got Two Options Commander One you can Relive me of Duty and Throw me in the Brig or you Listen to me. You can't  go around confronting Personal About their Personal relations. If there is an Problem you go to the Chief Of Security me and tell the Freaking CO, even If I came to talk to you, You  Would Have Blown the Freaking Handle for Freaking Shakes, so I when to the CO to talk to you as an Friend as I am Concerned because I know more than Most what the Romluans can do so Listen to Me and Listen Good cool the Frack Down Cause if you're Not Careful, You might do Something that Could Screw your Freaking Life, I know more than Most think I didn't Cool down and what did it get me for my Troubles an Demotion not am Promotion so  Cool Down as XO with Armstrong there are Other ways then going nuts on him So there my two Cents so ether you let me do my Job or you Put me on Charges right now" Said John

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on May 25, 2008, 04:34:47 PM

*John Lean in Close*

"Listen, quite clear and listen Good, COMMANDER. I only talk to the CO off the record, Bloody Off the Record, I am not talking about Half Baked Suspicions. How about you tell me why the hell both you and Lee Confronted each other? As the Chief wanted to Charge both of you, I have known You To Bloody Long"

Said John Slamming his Fist on the Desk

"You Got Two Options Commander One you can Relive me of Duty and Throw me in the Brig or you Listen to me. You can't  go around confronting Personal About their Personal relations. If there is an Problem you go to the Chief Of Security me and tell the Freaking CO, even If I came to talk to you, You  Would Have Blown the Freaking Handle for Freaking Shakes, so I when to the CO to talk to you as an Friend as I am Concerned because I know more than Most what the Romluans can do so Listen to Me and Listen Good cool the Frack Down Cause if you're Not Careful, You might do Something that Could Screw your Freaking Life, I know more than Most think I didn't Cool down and what did it get me for my Troubles an Demotion not am Promotion so  Cool Down as XO with Armstrong there are Other ways then going nuts on him So there my two Cents so ether you let me do my Job or you Put me on Charges right now" Said John

Scott eyed John.

" If you talk to me like that again, I'll slap you back so hard you'll think your a freshman cadet again. To be frank your lucky i haven't transferred you off the ship after the stuns you pulled earlier this year. "

Scott then leaned off his desk and stood up straight.

" If a member of this crew consorts with romulans then its my job to confront them about it. We have no peace treaty with them, they still plot against us. They kidnap us and attack us. Or have you forgot about our little archaeological dig? "

Scott was being consumed by his anger.

" Now turn around, and go back to you post. while you still can. "

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 25, 2008, 05:18:34 PM

Scott eyed John.

" If you talk to me like that again, I'll slap you back so hard you'll think your a freshman cadet again. To be frank your lucky i haven't transferred you off the ship after the stuns you pulled earlier this year. "

Scott then leaned off his desk and stood up straight.

" If a member of this crew consorts with romulans then its my job to confront them about it. We have no peace treaty with them, they still plot against us. They kidnap us and attack us. Or have you forgot about our little archaeological dig? "

Scott was being consumed by his anger.

" Now turn around, and go back to you post. while you still can. "

"If you want me Off this Ship Then Transfer Me, and One thing you Left this Ship on that Mission as Scott Bradley but he never Returned, Come and See me once he returns and maybe then you will Speak Reason, and I don't Forget" Said John
"So, Commander let this Sink in, Next time you better Transfer Me as the Man who is standing in Front of Me is not the Man that has Saved this Ship for years" Said John as he Turned and Exited the Ready Room his Face was Red with Anger and Reentered the Bridge he Took his Station and the other Crew members on the Bridge could Tell that John was Pissed

Scott Bradley

Scott sat overlooking his computer. He was reviewing the data on safehaven. He had opened another bottle of andorian ale and had drank half the bottle. He still boiled with rage.

" What the hell is happening to this crew? "

He took another sip as unfastened his uniform top. He just realised he had been on duty for eighteen straight hours. he tapped his commbadge.

=/\= Bradley to Cortez =/\=

" You have watch lieutenant, I'm going off duty for a couple of hours. Have lieutenant Armstrong run continuous scans, and make sure Larson has the generators loaded in time. "

cortez

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 26, 2008, 07:36:07 PM

Scott sat overlooking his computer. He was reviewing the data on safehaven. He had opened another bottle of andorian ale and had drank half the bottle. He still boiled with rage.

" What the hell is happening to this crew? "

He took another sip as unfastened his uniform top. He just realised he had been on duty for eighteen straight hours. he tapped his commbadge.

=/\= Bradley to Cortez =/\=

" You have watch lieutenant, I'm going off duty for a couple of hours. Have lieutenant Armstrong run continuous scans, and make sure Larson has the generators loaded in time. "

"Understood, sir. Will do. Cortez out"

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Mike Cortez on May 26, 2008, 09:25:17 PM

"Understood, sir. Will do. Cortez out"

Shelaf watched the security crewmen handing out phasers. Then, standing up, he walked over to a nearby crewman.

"Smith, you can take it from here."

"Yes sir."

Shelaf entered a turbolift and was soon on the bridge. He walked over to Brown.

"Sir, the crew have been issued with phasers and several security teams are ready to arrive on the planet."

Scott Bradley

[ several hours later]

Scott walked back onto the bridge. He had managed to grab a few hours in his rack in the ready room. He sat in his chair and spoke.

" Report. "

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 27, 2008, 05:38:19 AM

Shelaf watched the security crewmen handing out phasers. Then, standing up, he walked over to a nearby crewman.

"Smith, you can take it from here."

"Yes sir."

Shelaf entered a turbolift and was soon on the bridge. He walked over to Brown.

"Sir, the crew have been issued with phasers and several security teams are ready to arrive on the planet."

*John was still showing the signs of anger turned to the Cheif*

"Thank you, Chief Return to your Duty Station, and I need your Status reports as I haven't received them yet" Said John Sternly

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.