Season 4, Mission 06: Safehaven (2)

Started by kawolsky, May 23, 2008, 04:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 24, 2008, 04:22:39 PM

"Yes, Captain. Although I hate to do this to you but Starfleet regulations do state that in events such as this, the officer who commands the tactically superior of the two ships shall assume command. That would be myself"

"It is Logical to Follow the Starfleet Regulations for this Matter for Two Federation Ships, I Follow Your Command Capitan In this Matter" Said S'Val

*Richard Brush his hand Though his Hair as it was an tense Situation*

Scott Bradley

Scott stood up and made his way to the tactical station. He saw shelaf running scans at the aft tactical station.

" Shelaf, i want you to begin distributing small arms to all crewmembers. Everyone should be armed. "

He then turned to Safi.

" crewman, how many portable generators do we have on-board? "

Safi Larson

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 24, 2008, 05:05:15 PM

Scott stood up and made his way to the tactical station. He saw shelaf running scans at the aft tactical station.

" Shelaf, i want you to begin distributing small arms to all crewmembers. Everyone should be armed. "

He then turned to Safi.

Safi turned and Looked at Scott then Started to Think

"We got 23 Of Them In Cargo Bays 1 and 3, Do you want me to Prep them Commander?" Said Safi

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 24, 2008, 05:05:15 PM

He then turned to Safi.

"Yes sir, i'll get right on it." Shelaf replied, heading for the turbolift.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 24, 2008, 05:09:01 PM

Safi turned and Looked at Scott then Started to Think

"We got 23 Of Them In Cargo Bays 1 and 3, Do you want me to Prep them Commander?" Said Safi

Scott stroked his growing stubble. He suddenly remembered he forgot to shave that day.

" Start loading them into Argo dropships one and two. We'll need power for the colony. I want you to be in charge of this crewman. Get it done. "

Scott walked across the bridge. He leaned over the Science console, facing lee, their was no sign of their earlier conflict.

" Sensor contacts? "

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 24, 2008, 04:22:39 PM

"Yes, Captain. Although I hate to do this to you but Starfleet regulations do state that in events such as this, the officer who commands the tactically superior of the two ships shall assume command. That would be myself"

*After finishing the conversation with Captain S'Vol, Kawolsky had given a nod to Cortez to close the channel. He pressed a button to sever the connection*

Safi Larson

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 24, 2008, 05:12:58 PM

Scott stroked his growing stubble. He suddenly remembered he forgot to shave that day.

" Start loading them into Argo dropships one and two. We'll need power for the colony. I want you to be in charge of this crewman. Get it done. "

Scott walked across the bridge. He leaned over the Science console, facing lee, their was no sign of their earlier conflict.

" Sensor contacts? "

"Aye Commander" Said Safi as she Walked to the Troubolift

==^==Larson to Repair Team 7 Meet me in Cargo Bay 1 and 2==^==

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 24, 2008, 05:12:58 PM

" Sensor contacts? "

Lee hid the animosity he currently felt for the commander.

" Nothing sir. still quiet. I don't think there following us. "

kawolsky

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on May 24, 2008, 05:26:51 PM

Lee hid the animosity he currently felt for the commander.

" Nothing sir. still quiet. I don't think there following us. "

*Kawolsky turned to Bradley*

"I want you to oversee the settlement of the Cardassian civilians, once arrive at Safehaven. Co-ordinate with the Atlantis's first officer. I'll be in engineering"

*With that, Kawolsky stood up from his chair and proceeded to head towards the turbolift. He stopped, just as the turbolift doors opened, remembering something he had to say to Bradley. He turned around and walked back towards his chair, stopping close to the Commander*

"One more thing"  he said

*Kawolsky leaned closer to the first officer, so none of the other crew members could hear*

"Brown told me that you were on edge around the Romulans. I need to know you can handle this?"  he whispered

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 24, 2008, 05:11:19 PM

"Yes sir, i'll get right on it." Shelaf replied, heading for the turbolift.

"Oh and Chief ,use the Phasers from Weapons Locker 3, as the Others  are not at full Charge Yet, Baker was testing the Others" Said John.

*John looked at the tactical station and kept an eye out for anything strange on his Scanners*

Safi Larson

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 24, 2008, 05:19:15 PM

"Aye Commander" Said Safi as she Walked to the Troubolift

==^==Larson to Repair Team 7 Meet me in Cargo Bay 1 and 2==^==

Safi Entered the Cargo Bay and standing there were about 15 Crewman all Engineers Safi walked to the Middle of the Room then she crossed her Arms.

"Okay, you lot Take the Generators and Load them into Argo Drop Ships One and Two, Now MOVE" Said Safi

"Yes Ma'am" Said the entire Crewman assembled.

Safi Turned and Headed for the Shuttle Bay after a Few Minutes she Arrived and in Front of her She Supervised the Engineers Load the Generators on the Argo Drop Ships.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 25, 2008, 10:31:06 AM

*Kawolsky turned to Bradley*

"I want you to oversee the settlement of the Cardassian civilians, once arrive at Safehaven. Co-ordinate with the Atlantis's first officer. I'll be in engineering"

*With that, Kawolsky stood up from his chair and proceeded to head towards the turbolift. He stopped, just as the turbolift doors opened, remembering something he had to say to Bradley. He turned around and walked back towards his chair, stopping close to the Commander*

"One more thing"  he said

*Kawolsky leaned closer to the first officer, so none of the other crew members could hear*

"Brown told me that you were on edge around the Romulans. I need to know you can handle this?"  he whispered

Scott looked positively defensive when the question left Kawolskys lips. He loosened the top of his uniform collar.

" I hardly think that's any of the lieutenants business. You know me John, I'll do my job. It's lee you want to look out for. Got himself a romulan concubine. "

Scott turned away and sat at his seat.

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 25, 2008, 02:53:31 PM

Scott looked positively defensive when the question left Kawolskys lips. He loosened the top of his uniform collar.

" I hardly think that's any of the lieutenants business. You know me John, I'll do my job. It's lee you want to look out for. Got himself a romulan concubine. "

Scott turned away and sat at his seat.

*Kawolsky shot a concerned look towards his fist officer*

"I'll talk to you later. Right now, I have two dozen Cardassian ships to worry about."

*Kawolsky turned and headed into the turbolift*

"I'll be in engineering"

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 25, 2008, 02:28:51 PM

Safi Entered the Cargo Bay and standing there were about 15 Crewman all Engineers Safi walked to the Middle of the Room then she crossed her Arms.

"Okay, you lot Take the Generators and Load them into Argo Drop Ships One and Two, Now MOVE" Said Safi

"Yes Ma'am" Said the entire Crewman assembled.

Safi Turned and Headed for the Shuttle Bay after a Few Minutes she Arrived and in Front of her She Supervised the Engineers Load the Generators on the Argo Drop Ships.

Alan was on the shuttle deck going over the combat patrol with the other pilots. he was giving them a briefing when he noticed Safi and her engineers loading generators into the dropships.

He left the briefing and walked over to the crewman.

" Just what are you doing to my babies? You've got them cargo hauling? "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 25, 2008, 02:56:02 PM

*Kawolsky shot a concerned look towards his fist officer*

"I'll talk to you later. Right now, I have two dozen Cardassian ships to worry about."

*Kawolsky turned and headed into the turbolift*

"I'll be in engineering"

Scott sat in his chair until the captain had left for engineering. He rose to his feet and said calmly.

" Lieutenant Brown, my ready room. Now. "

Scott walked in and sat at his desk, waiting for John to walk through.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.