Season 4, Mission 05: The Order (1)

Started by kawolsky, May 04, 2008, 07:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Quote from: Alan Christopher on May 23, 2008, 10:20:20 AM

Alan walked up to the commander and lieutenant Brown.

" Sirs, Ive divided the shuttle compliment into two squads, red and blue. They will be continually patrolling throughout the fleet in case any cardassians decide to drop in. "

"Have the Wing Commanders Send me Sensor Readings from the Fleet in case we got Hidden Transmissions Showing Our position" Said John as he took the Tactical Station and Primed all weapons

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on May 23, 2008, 12:32:30 PM

"Have the Wing Commanders Send me Sensor Readings from the Fleet in case we got Hidden Transmissions Showing Our position" Said John as he took the Tactical Station and Primed all weapons

Scott moved into his seat.

" Very good Mr Brown, keep on the lookout. Prepare to warp the fleet out of here at the first sign of trouble. Distribute emergency escape coordinates. "

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 23, 2008, 04:15:31 PM

Scott moved into his seat.

" Very good Mr Brown, keep on the lookout. Prepare to warp the fleet out of here at the first sign of trouble. Distribute emergency escape coordinates. "

"Roger that Commander" Said John as he Transmitted the Orders

kawolsky

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 22, 2008, 11:11:07 AM

"Yes sir. If I didn't check all security concerns I wouldn't be doing my job though." Shelaf explained.

"Yes. Thank you, Chief. Carry on"

*Kawolsky stepped back into his quarters, and not a moment after he had sat down, the computer console on his desk began beeping furiously. Walking over to the console, he noticed he had an incoming transmission from Admiral Johnson. He opened the channel and was greeted by the wrinkled face of the Admiral*

"Admiral"  Kawolsky said

"Captain."  replied Johnson  "I have discussed your situation with Starfleet and we believe we have a plan"

*Kawolsky was curious*

"Go on."

"I'm sending the USS Atlantis out to rendezvous with you. She should arrive within a day. Once she does, I want you to head to these co-ordinates"

*Johnson pressed some keys on his console, out of view of the transmission. A second later, Kawolsky received a set of co-ordinates, that flashed up on his side*

"We have found a location to act as a temporary settlement for the evacuees. We have codenamed the planet, 'Safehaven'"

"A fitting title"  Kawolsky replied

"Indeed. Good luck, John. You'll need it on this one"  the Admiral retorted  "Johnson out"

*The screen went blank. Kawolsky tapped his comm. badge*

=/\= Kawolsky to Bradley =/\=

"Recall all repair teams. We're leaving tomorrow."

END MISSION

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.