News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 4, Mission 05: The Order (1)

Started by kawolsky, May 04, 2008, 07:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 12, 2008, 04:54:29 AM

Safi Stood up and walked towards Commander Bradley

"Guess we get to pull his Ass out of the Fire" said Safi

"Not my idea of fun, but lets do it!" Shelaf said, standing up and walking to the turbolift.

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 12, 2008, 01:07:12 PM

"Not my idea of fun, but lets do it!" Shelaf said, standing up and walking to the turbolift.

*John walked Down the Tunnel and Stopped at an Small Terminal*
"Lieutenant this is the Communication Arrays, Secondary Access Terminal" Said the Gul
"Well, let's get our Self's off this Rock" Said John as he Entered an Few Commands open an Comm. Channel
==^==Lieutenant Brown to U.S.S Discovery Please Respond, Repeat U.S.S Discovery this is Lieutenant Brown down on Cardassia Please Respond==^==

Rena Ransom

*Ransom looks around with and odd looks*

~"someone is nervous...hmmm"~
She thought to herself with a concerned look

*Rena walked to the bridge and tapped her comm badge as she walked*

=A= Ransom to the Captain =A=

"Sir, can we speak in your ready room?" She asked in a monotone voice continuing to walk.

kawolsky

Quote from: Rena Ransom on May 13, 2008, 03:10:30 AM

*Ransom looks around with and odd looks*

~"someone is nervous...hmmm"~
She thought to herself with a concerned look

*Rena walked to the bridge and tapped her comm badge as she walked*

=A= Ransom to the Captain =A=

"Sir, can we speak in your ready room?" She asked in a monotone voice continuing to walk.

*Kawolsky tapped his comm. badge in response*

"I'm busy at the moment, Counselor. Can't it wait?"  he replied

Scott Bradley

Shelaf, Safi and Scott quickly made their way into the turbolift. Within a matter of minutes they where in the Shuttle bay, prepping the runabout Clyde for launch. Scott guided the small ship out of the bay and plunged her towards the planet at full impulse.

" Alright, greegy, shields at full. Larson, keep an eye out for any enemy air patrols. Lets get the ministers and our crew out of their safely. "

Shelaf Greegy

"Shields up sir. Phaser are online, but not powered up." Shelaf reported.

John Brown

Quote from: John Brown on May 12, 2008, 01:55:23 PM

*John walked Down the Tunnel and Stopped at an Small Terminal*
"Lieutenant this is the Communication Arrays, Secondary Access Terminal" Said the Gul
"Well, let's get our Self's off this Rock" Said John as he Entered an Few Commands open an Comm. Channel
==^==Lieutenant Brown to U.S.S Discovery Please Respond, Repeat U.S.S Discovery this is Lieutenant Brown down on Cardassia Please Respond==^==
"Damm, there not Responding let's try the Federation Command Emergency Channel,  Scott would know it" Said John as he Changed the Frequencies

==^==This is Lieutenant John Brown, to any Federation Starships in Range Please Respond, this Is Lieutenant John Brown of the U.S.S Discovery on Cardassia Declaring an Emergency Repeat this is Lieutenant  John Brown to any Federation Starships in Range Please respond==^==

"This is our Last Chance, before I really make us Hidden" Said John to the Group

"Come on Scott" Said John to himself

Safi Larson

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 13, 2008, 11:58:56 AM

Shelaf, Safi and Scott quickly made their way into the turbolift. Within a matter of minutes they where in the Shuttle bay, prepping the runabout Clyde for launch. Scott guided the small ship out of the bay and plunged her towards the planet at full impulse.

" Alright, greegy, shields at full. Larson, keep an eye out for any enemy air patrols. Lets get the ministers and our crew out of their safely. "

Safi looked at her Screen checking the Readouts then she Noticed Something

"Sir, I am Receiving an Transmission on the Command Emergency Channel putting it though Speakers" Said Safi

*Speakers
==^==This is Lieutenant John Brown, to any Federation Starships in Range Please Respond, this Is Lieutenant John Brown of the U.S.S Discovery on Cardassia Declaring an Emergency Repeat this is Lieutenant  John Brown to any Federation Starships in Range Please respond==^== **End of Transmission**
"It's Lieutenant Brown, but how did he know that Channel, Sir" Said Safi

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 13, 2008, 12:10:40 PM

Safi looked at her Screen checking the Readouts then she Noticed Something

"Sir, I am Receiving an Transmission on the Command Emergency Channel putting it though Speakers" Said Safi

*Speakers
==^==This is Lieutenant John Brown, to any Federation Starships in Range Please Respond, this Is Lieutenant John Brown of the U.S.S Discovery on Cardassia Declaring an Emergency Repeat this is Lieutenant  John Brown to any Federation Starships in Range Please respond==^== **End of Transmission**
"It's Lieutenant Brown, but how did he know that Channel, Sir" Said Safi
" Its an old security channel, i think its out of use now. "

=/\= Bradley to brown =/\=

Lieutenant, I'm heading down in a runabout to rescue your party. report of survivors and situation? "

Shelaf Greegy

"You'd be surprised at what he knows. He has so many subroutines on the Discovery even I don't know them all." Shelaf commented.

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 13, 2008, 12:14:48 PM

" Its an old security channel, i think its out of use now. "

=/\= Bradley to brown =/\=

Lieutenant, I'm heading down in a runabout to rescue your party. report of survivors and situation? "

==^==Brown here, Commander   I got the Envoy, Romluan Military Aid and Gul Mulak, we are currently Secure but the Rebels are Closing on our Position==^==

Shelaf Greegy

"Should I take us into transporter range?" Shelaf asked.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 13, 2008, 12:22:50 PM

"Should I take us into transporter range?" Shelaf asked.

" Do it. Safi, begin transporting as soon as we're in range."

Safi Larson

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 13, 2008, 12:15:29 PM

"You'd be surprised at what he knows. He has so many subroutines on the Discovery even I don't know them all." Shelaf commented.

Safi entered an few Commands into her Station and got the readings .

"Your Not Going to like this, there is Transporter Inhibiter's so we need to be 2 Km from the Surface for Transport, oh an Shelaf he has over 900 Subroutines for every thing Even an Mutiny" Said Safi

Shelaf Greegy

"two kilometers? Easy." Shelaf said.

The runabout swooped lower than was probably safe. Dodging between two two buildings it came to a stop over Browns position.

"Heh. Anything else sir? And mutiny?" Shelaf asked.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.