Season 4, Mission 05: The Order (1)

Started by kawolsky, May 04, 2008, 07:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 10, 2008, 05:37:21 PM

"How many civilian ships are left to evacuate?" Kawolsky replied

Scott monitored the situation on the science console. He noticed that things where going to hell on the entire planet.

" Sir, brown won't last long down their. sensors show at least fifteen hundred rebels moving for the embassy.

We have to evacuate the planet. "

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 10, 2008, 06:39:56 PM

Scott monitored the situation on the science console. He noticed that things where going to hell on the entire planet.

" Sir, brown won't last long down their. sensors show at least fifteen hundred rebels moving for the embassy.

We have to evacuate the planet. "

==^==Brown to Fire Teams One and Two continue Firing, Team Three and Four Fall back to the Lobby==^==

"Lieutenant, I have been informed that the 25th Order is Moving in to Capture this Building" Said the Gul

"Over 500 Troops" Said John

==^==Brown to Discovery we need ren...............==^=

"There Blocking out Transmissions Sir" Said an Crewman

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Brown on May 10, 2008, 06:48:17 PM

==^==Brown to Fire Teams One and Two continue Firing, Team Three and Four Fall back to the Lobby==^==

"Lieutenant, I have been informed that the 25th Order is Moving in to Capture this Building" Said the Gul

"Over 500 Troops" Said John

==^==Brown to Discovery we need ren...............==^=

"There Blocking out Transmissions Sir" Said an Crewman

"I hate to say this, but for once it looks like we need the Marines, and when we do, their not here!" Remarked Shelaf.

"Or at least beam down some more security to help secure the embassy."

kawolsky

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 11, 2008, 06:35:59 AM

"I hate to say this, but for once it looks like we need the Marines, and when we do, their not here!" Remarked Shelaf.

"Or at least beam down some more security to help secure the embassy."

"No. As much as I hate to say it, we can't risk more lives."

*Kawolsky walked up to Greegy and leant over his shoulder, looking at the readout on the console in front of him*

"Lock onto them and beam them up. We can't save the embassy now"

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 11, 2008, 02:57:04 PM

"No. As much as I hate to say it, we can't risk more lives."

*Kawolsky walked up to Greegy and leant over his shoulder, looking at the readout on the console in front of him*

"Lock onto them and beam them up. We can't save the embassy now"

Scott walked over beside Kawolsky

" There appears to be a problem sir, it appears the civilian traffic has ground to a halt because of the attacks. Their a convoy of over thirty ships out their sir.

If the rebels attack, they'll be wiped out. Suggest we get the away team and the cardassian government of the planet sir. "

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 11, 2008, 03:07:53 PM

Scott walked over beside Kawolsky

" There appears to be a problem sir, it appears the civilian traffic has ground to a halt because of the attacks. Their a convoy of over thirty ships out their sir.

If the rebels attack, they'll be wiped out. Suggest we get the away team and the cardassian government of the planet sir. "

"Yes Sir. Beaming them up...now!" Shelaf said.

"Theres still life forms down there, several Romulan, a few Cardassian and Vulcan, and Human. Could be the survivors from the other embassy?"

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 11, 2008, 03:44:15 PM

"Theres still life forms down there, several Romulan, a few Cardassian and Vulcan, and Human. Could be the survivors from the other embassy?"

"Lieutenant, the rest of our People have been Beamed off" Said the Gul

"Well, we can't stay here, I will try to Contact the Discovery, Every one to the Underground Tunnels now Move" Sternly Said John

*John ran though the Embassy to the Access to the Underground tunnels*

==^==Brown to Discovery Evacuating the Embassy to..............==^==

*John and the Group Ran through the Tunnel for several Minutes*

"We need to stay here until we can be evacuated by Discovery" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 11, 2008, 03:44:15 PM

"They may have injured. Beam them directly to sickbay."

*Kawolsky looked at Scott*

"This place is a mess. We have to get out of here"

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 11, 2008, 03:57:16 PM

"Directly to sickbay. Aye sir. But, sir. Luietenat Brown has evacuated the embassy into some underground passages, we can't beam him off." Shelaf reported.

Safi Larson

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 11, 2008, 04:04:50 PM

"Directly to sickbay. Aye sir. But, sir. Luietenat Brown has evacuated the embassy into some underground passages, we can't beam him off." Shelaf reported.

"Captain, we need Transporter Enhancers in the Area were Lieutenant Brown and the Survivors of the Embassy are as there is an .014 Variance that we can use to Transport them off of the Surface" Said Safi to the Captain as she turned and looked at her Station as the Power flow readings

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 11, 2008, 03:57:16 PM

" Yes sir. I suggest we take as many civilian ships with us as we can and evacuate the area. Its turning into a war zone. "

John Brown

Quote from: John Brown on May 11, 2008, 03:56:14 PM

"Lieutenant, the rest of our People have been Beamed off" Said the Gul

"Well, we can't stay here, I will try to Contact the Discovery, Every one to the Underground Tunnels now Move" Sternly Said John

*John ran though the Embassy to the Access to the Underground tunnels*

==^==Brown to Discovery Evacuating the Embassy to..............==^==

*John and the Group Ran through the Tunnel for several Minutes*

"We need to stay here until we can be evacuated by Discovery" Said John

*dust filled the Tunnel*

"Lieutenant, it would be Logical to assume that your Vessel will leave the Area" Said the Envoy

"Yes, as Tactically the Discovery can only Hold for So Long, and we will be getting the Cilvian Vessels out of the Area, and as the Senior Starfleet Officer on the Ground as much Intelligence I can get will be the best, Gul where is the nearest Communication Array, as my Communicator will be tracked" Said John

"Starfleet, they already attacked the Empire we must get in touch with the Empire and get the Warbird T'Vel which is in the Area" Said Sub-Commander Tommak

"That will make things worst then they are Sub-Commander the Federation are the Only Ones that will be able to get in here without too much problems it will cause an Interglactic problem when  we start bringing warbirds here, we need to contact the Discovery Captain Kawolsky has got us out of tighter problems then this" Said John

*John used his Tricorder and Scanned what's left of the Embassy*

"Well they destroyed the Embassy I can't use Federation Communication Frequencies we will be found quickly lets hurry to the Communication Array" Said John as the Group made their way thought the Tunnels

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on May 11, 2008, 04:46:46 PM

" Yes sir. I suggest we take as many civilian ships with us as we can and evacuate the area. Its turning into a war zone. "

"Mr. Cortez. Open up a channel to all civilian ships"

*Cortez did as he was told and opened the channel*

=/\= Discovery to all civilian ships =/\=

"Proceed to these co-ordinates and wait for further instructions"

=/\= Discovery out =/\=

"Cortez, keep track of how many ships we have left to evacuate. Christopher, go to warp, heading for these co-ordinates, when the last ship has escaped. Commander, take Larson and Greegy and use a runabout to extract Lieutenant Brown and any other survivors."

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 12, 2008, 04:44:25 AM

"Cortez, keep track of how many ships we have left to evacuate."

"Understood, sir" Cortez replied

Safi Larson

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 12, 2008, 04:44:25 AM

"Mr. Cortez. Open up a channel to all civilian ships"

*Cortez did as he was told and opened the channel*

=/\= Discovery to all civilian ships =/\=

"Proceed to these co-ordinates and wait for further instructions"

=/\= Discovery out =/\=

"Cortez, keep track of how many ships we have left to evacuate. Christopher, go to warp, heading for these co-ordinates, when the last ship has escaped. Commander, take Larson and Greegy and use a runabout to extract Lieutenant Brown and any other survivors."

Safi Stood up and walked towards Commander Bradley

"Guess we get to pull his Ass out of the Fire" said Safi

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.