News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 4, Mission 05: The Order (1)

Started by kawolsky, May 04, 2008, 07:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 10, 2008, 11:18:41 AM

Safi took an look at the Sensor Logs of the Galor after she looked at it she looked at the Logs of the Other Galor.

"Captain, the Galors Reactor Safety Protocols are on an Remote Command to Disengage once they get within 6,000 Kms from the Cilvian Vessels" Said Safi

*Kawolsky and Scott exchanged a worrying look*

"Can you jam it?"   Kawolsky asked Larson

Safi Larson

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 10, 2008, 12:46:25 PM

*Kawolsky and Scott exchanged a worrying look*

"Can you jam it?"   Kawolsky asked Larson

Safi quickly turned and entered an few key commands after the Computer gave the conformation

"We can, but we need to get within 1200 Meters and fire an EM Pulse that will interfere with the computer systems" Said Safi

kawolsky

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 10, 2008, 12:53:37 PM

Safi quickly turned and entered an few key commands after the Computer gave the conformation

"We can, but we need to get within 1200 Meters and fire an EM Pulse that will interfere with the computer systems" Said Safi

"Damnit"  Kawolsky muttered under his breath

*The Captain looked back at Bradley, then at the viewscreen showing the Cardassian cruisers*

"Alright. Brown, divert all available power to the shields. If that thing goes off, I want all the protection I can get. Lieutenant Christopher, take us in...steady as she goes"

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 10, 2008, 01:09:45 PM

*The Captain looked back at Bradley, then at the viewscreen showing the Cardassian cruisers*

"Alright. Brown, divert all available power to the shields. If that thing goes off, I want all the protection I can get. Lieutenant Armstrong, take us in...steady as she goes"

"Here we go again." Said Shelaf. Turning back to his console he entered a few commands, then turned back to the viewscreen.

"Is it just me, or does that Galor class look a bit different to the usual design?"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 10, 2008, 01:09:45 PM

"Alright. Brown, divert all available power to the shields. If that thing goes off, I want all the protection I can get. Lieutenant Armstrong, take us in...steady as she goes"

"Aye, Transferring Power from Weapons to the shield Grid, Shields at 100%" Said John

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 10, 2008, 01:18:30 PM

"Here we go again." Said Shelaf. Turning back to his console he entered a few commands, then turned back to the viewscreen.

"Is it just me, or does that Galor class look a bit different to the usual design?"

" Taking us in sir. "

Alan guided the discovery into the range required. he turned and looked as shelaf.

" They all look the same to me, cardassians have some ugly ships. "

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Alan Christopher on May 10, 2008, 02:29:48 PM

" Taking us in sir. "

Alan guided the discovery into the range required. he turned and looked as shelaf.

" They all look the same to me, cardassians have some ugly ships. "

"No, thats not what I mean. It has an extra command platform at the back. Could it be like, I don't know, one of those ships designed to break in two? if it was, it could cause much more damage than a normal Galor class." Explained Shelaf.

"Maybe we should run an intesive scan?"

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on May 10, 2008, 02:34:37 PM

"No, thats not what I mean. It has an extra command platform at the back. Could it be like, I don't know, one of those ships designed to break in two? if it was, it could cause much more damage than a normal Galor class." Explained Shelaf.

"Maybe we should run an intesive scan?"

"chief, that extra Command Platform is part of the new Galor Class Remember to read the Security Briefings" Said John

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: John Brown on May 10, 2008, 02:42:17 PM

"chief, that extra Command Platform is part of the new Galor Class Remember to read the Security Briefings" Said John

" Just be on your toes, it could blow at any time. "

Lee was keeping a watchful eye on the ship. As he was doing so he received a coded mesage package.

" Captain, i received a message from the federation embassy. Text only. The mass rioting has escalated, its a rebellion. The cardassian government is taking refuge in the Federation embassy, but the demonstrators are surrounding it.

It could get bloody down there sir. "

John Brown

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on May 10, 2008, 02:51:35 PM

" Just be on your toes, it could blow at any time. "

Lee was keeping a watchful eye on the ship. As he was doing so he received a coded mesage package.

" Captain, i received a message from the federation embassy. Text only. The mass rioting has escalated, its a rebellion. The cardassian government is taking refuge in the Federation embassy, but the demonstrators are surrounding it.

It could get bloody down there sir. "

*John looked over at Lee then he looked at his Readings on the Tactical Station*

"Capitan, permission to Prepare an Runabout For Launch and Take an Security Team to the Federation Embassy to Secure the Area" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on May 10, 2008, 03:07:58 PM

*John looked over at Lee then he looked at his Readings on the Tactical Station*

"Capitan, permission to Prepare an Runabout For Launch and Take an Security Team to the Federation Embassy to Secure the Area" Said John

"Do it. Greegy, take tactical. Larson, began jamming the frequency"

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 10, 2008, 03:11:45 PM

Scott was now stood over the science console.

" You cant, the areas a war zone. Theres too much AA Fire, the rebels would shoot you down. We need to beam in. "

John Brown

*John headed to the Shuttle bay*
"I Will get in Transporter Range Commander" Said John
==^==Brown to Security Team Beta Report to Runabout Nile==^==

"Computer Pre-Start All Systems" Said John as he took the Forward Station

"Airlock Sealed Sir" Said Crewman Naros

==^== Nile to Discovery were Launching Now==^==

John entered the Commands and the Runabout Lifted Off and left the Shuttle Bay

"Ahead Full Impulse, Course 115 By 215" Said John

"Sir, I am detecting an Cardassian Vessel it has Point Lasers and its opening Fire at us" Said an Crewman

"Raising Shields, Entering final Approach" Said John

==^== Computer Transport to Federation Embassy==^==

"Let's Move People Phasers On Stun" Said John

==^==Brown  to Discovery we Arrived  on the Surface and are Securing the Area==^==
John walked into the Main Building and standing there was a Young Ensign

"SIR, ENSIGN BIGGINS SIR" Yelled the Ensign Standing Stiff

"As you were Ensign before you give your Self an Heart Attack" Said John

John walked to an Nearby Window and Saw over 300 Cardassians Converging on the Embassy\

"We will need to Act Quickly, Baker, Williams head down to the Basement  and grab a  Power Generator, everyone else to Secure the Front of the Building" Said John

Safi Larson

Safi entered the conformation into her Station

"Firing Pulse, Computer Control on the Galor is failing"  Said Safi

Safi's Station Beeped

"2 Minutes until total Computer Failure" Said Safi

kawolsky

Quote from: Safi Larson on May 10, 2008, 05:04:48 PM

Safi entered the conformation into her Station

"Firing Pulse, Computer Control on the Galor is failing"  Said Safi

Safi's Station Beeped

"2 Minutes until total Computer Failure" Said Safi

"How many civilian ships are left to evacuate?" Kawolsky replied

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.