Author Topic: Season 4, Mission 05: The Order (1)  (Read 50200 times)

John Brown

Re: Season 4, Mission 05: The Order
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2008, 02:08:13 pm »
"I see...thank you. I'll speak to him. Is there anything else?"

"No thats it sir, unless there is anything else you require?" Said John

kawolsky

« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2008, 02:19:19 pm »
"No thats it sir, unless there is anything else you require?" Said John

"No, thank you."  Kawolsky smiled

John Brown

« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2008, 02:49:59 pm »
"No, thank you."  Kawolsky smiled

*John turned and he entered the Bridge and walked to the Tactical Station and inputted the new security Protocols then he walked over to Lee*

"You ok?" Asked John

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2008, 04:19:29 pm »
*John turned and he entered the Bridge and walked to the Tactical Station and inputted the new security Protocols then he walked over to Lee*

"You ok?" Asked John

Shelaf had made his way back to the bridge and was sat in the corner by the Tactical console, not paying attention to anything much. He looked over at the ready room. Sighing he stood up and went over to it, pressing the chime and waiting for the captains responce.

kawolsky

« Reply #214 on: May 21, 2008, 04:29:09 pm »
Shelaf had made his way back to the bridge and was sat in the corner by the Tactical console, not paying attention to anything much. He looked over at the ready room. Sighing he stood up and went over to it, pressing the chime and waiting for the captains responce.

*Kawolsky had barely sat back down when the door chime rang again. Wondering who it was, he stood up and walked over to the door*

"Can't a Captain get any peace and quiet around here?"  he muttered to himself

*The Captain pressed the panel on the wall and the doorway swished open to reveal Chief Greegy*

"Yes, Chief?"

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #215 on: May 21, 2008, 04:36:07 pm »
*Kawolsky had barely sat back down when the door chime rang again. Wondering who it was, he stood up and walked over to the door*

"Can't a Captain get any peace and quiet around here?"  he muttered to himself

*The Captain pressed the panel on the wall and the doorway swished open to reveal Chief Greegy*

"Yes, Chief?"

"Sir, sorry to bother you, but I would like your permission to put Commander Bradley under surveillance. I'm worried if we don't be careful he might do something we'll all regret. If its out of line to ask, I apologise, but it might be for the best..." Shelaf explained.

kawolsky

« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2008, 04:44:27 pm »
"Sir, sorry to bother you, but I would like your permission to put Commander Bradley under surveillance. I'm worried if we don't be careful he might do something we'll all regret. If its out of line to ask, I apologise, but it might be for the best..." Shelaf explained.

*Kawolsky's expression turned to one of annoyance. He was wondering how many people knew about Bradley's feelings towards the Romulans*

"Permission denied! Commander Bradley is first officer of this starship and I will not have you spying on him. Is that understood, Chief?"

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2008, 05:32:52 pm »
Scott walked onto the bridge. he had healed his wound with a dermal regenarator and was still scowling. The romulans put him in a foul mood. he was also aware that the rebels could show up at any time.

" Mr brown, i want you to coordinate with lieutenant Christopher, have each of our shuttles set up a combat patrol around the civilian fleet. They'll be our early warning system.

Larson, whats the status of the fleets warp drive? "

Safi Larson

« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2008, 11:09:14 pm »
Scott walked onto the bridge. he had healed his wound with a dermal regenarator and was still scowling. The romulans put him in a foul mood. he was also aware that the rebels could show up at any time.

" Mr brown, i want you to coordinate with lieutenant Christopher, have each of our shuttles set up a combat patrol around the civilian fleet. They'll be our early warning system.

Safi was standing on the Bridge with her Arms Cross and turned and Looked at the Commander and Stared him Down.

"We got Half of them Warp 6 Tops the Other Half Warp 4.78, any more speed we need an other Starship to tow some via tractor Beam, I might be able to reroute power to our Tractor Beam but it will take all of Ships Power If the Rebels attack no way to power weapons or Shields as it will take 30 Minutes to reroute the Power Back to Combat Systems" Said Safi

John Brown

« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2008, 12:02:14 am »

"Aye Commander it will Be Arranged" Said John as he walked down to the Helm Station were Lieutennent Chrispher was sitting at the Controls

"Lieutennent, Get the Runabouts ready for Launch and Postion them in the Four Corners of the Fleet as Sensor Posts then Take  Our Type 6 and 7 Shuttles to run Patrol, also who is rated on the Kaneda Class Space Superiority Fighters that are listed in stored that we have 40 of them" said John

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2008, 11:11:07 am »
*Kawolsky's expression turned to one of annoyance. He was wondering how many people knew about Bradley's feelings towards the Romulans*

"Permission denied! Commander Bradley is first officer of this starship and I will not have you spying on him. Is that understood, Chief?"

"Yes sir. If I didn't check all security concerns I wouldn't be doing my job though." Shelaf explained.

Offline Alan Christopher

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Helm Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2008, 01:14:52 pm »
"Aye Commander it will Be Arranged" Said John as he walked down to the Helm Station were Lieutenant Christopher was sitting at the Controls

"Lieutenant, Get the Runabouts ready for Launch and Postion them in the Four Corners of the Fleet as Sensor Posts then Take  Our Type 6 and 7 Shuttles to run Patrol, also who is rated on the Kaneda Class Space Superiority Fighters that are listed in stored that we have 40 of them" said John

Alan looked at his console, looking over their support craft.

" Actually sir, we left our fighter wing with the station, to reinforce them after the sal'tek attack.

We Still have twenty shuttlecraft, not to mention five Argo dropships. I'll divide the shuttles into two squadrons and set up a combat patrol around the fleet. "

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2008, 01:18:07 pm »
Safi was standing on the Bridge with her Arms Cross and turned and Looked at the Commander and Stared him Down.

"We got Half of them Warp 6 Tops the Other Half Warp 4.78, any more speed we need an other Starship to tow some via tractor Beam, I might be able to reroute power to our Tractor Beam but it will take all of Ships Power If the Rebels attack no way to power weapons or Shields as it will take 30 Minutes to reroute the Power Back to Combat Systems" Said Safi

Scott folded his arms, a frown came across his face.

" Alright. The convoy will have warp four at least. That'll have to do. Good work Safi, i want you to work with Alan, try and get as much firepower into the shuttles weapons as you can. "

Scott then moved over to Browm.

" Look's like the Discovery's going to be the shield for the fleet. i hope your ready for suppression fire John. "

John Brown

« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2008, 02:30:07 pm »
Scott folded his arms, a frown came across his face.

" Alright. The convoy will have warp four at least. That'll have to do. Good work Safi, i want you to work with Alan, try and get as much firepower into the shuttles weapons as you can. "

Scott then moved over to Browm.

" Look's like the Discovery's going to be the shield for the fleet. i hope your ready for suppression fire John. "

"Oh, I am Ready it will Be an Peice of Cake, shouldn't Be too Hard as Long as we Keep Close to the Fleet" Said John

Offline Alan Christopher

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Helm Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2008, 10:20:20 am »
Alan walked up to the commander and lieutenant Brown.

" Sirs, Ive divided the shuttle compliment into two squads, red and blue. They will be continually patrolling throughout the fleet in case any cardassians decide to drop in. "

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles