Open For Business!

Started by kawolsky, January 01, 2012, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Open For Business!
With the release of Shadow Fleet: A Five Year Celebration just days away, I am pleased to announce the arrival of Shadow Fleet's very own secure online-shopping store!

The Shadow Fleet Store is now open for business, where you can purchase your very own Official Shadow Fleet merchandise and apparel from our ever-expanding range, including t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies, sweatshirts, cups, mugs, mousemats and more!

Running an RPG costs money. From domain hosting to server space and bandwidth to competition prizes for the fleet, it all adds up. By purchasing a product from our store, you will be supporting us in keeping the fleet running at maximum capacity.

So head along to ShadowFleet.org/Store today, and see if there's something in there for you!

Shelaf Greegy

Taras Cadenza

Ohhh, I hate being a jobless student. >_<

Inzjana

Quote from: John Kawolsky on January 01, 2012, 10:57:03 AM

Open For Business!
With the release of Shadow Fleet: A Five Year Celebration just days away, I am please to announce the arrival of Shadow Fleet's very own secure online-shopping store!

The Shadow Fleet Store is now open for business, where you can purchase your very own Official Shadow Fleet merchandise and apparel from our ever-expanding range, including t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies, sweatshirts, cups, mugs, mousemats and more!

Running an RPG costs money. From domain hosting to server space and bandwidth to competition prizes for the fleet, it all adds up. By purchasing a product from our store, you will be supporting us in keeping the fleet running at maximum capacity.

So head along to ShadowFleet.org/Store today, and see if there's something in there for you!

Now don't that beat all! I guess the only thing to say is: COOL!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

ThomasRiker

Now that we have a store, I need to find some money to be able to buy apparel!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.