Author Topic: Christmas Break 2012  (Read 11296 times)

Jonathan Sanchez

Re: Christmas Break 2012
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 02:16:31 pm »
Has anyone ever noticed when Chris posts, it's like the Silence from Doctor Who.

When you read the post, you're like, oh yeah, he's the overall boss of the fleet. But once you go away from the post, it's all about JK again and people forget about Chris.

I feel for you Boss-man.

Indeed, I had thought about this very thing when I was watching Doctor Who re-runs a few months back. Kind of funny. He's also a bit like the man behind the curtain from The Wizard of Oz. Sort of.

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 04:57:43 pm »
I do have characters in the fleet, I just don't play them that often. The reason I don't post is I really don't have a lot of time available but I do watch the forums every few days. Mostly what I do is backend issue and keeping the site and forums online, backups, and paying the VPS server and domain bill. If you would like me in a mission, I would happy join a mission. I just need a head of warning so I can somewhat clear my schedule.

BTW: I am not the most diplomatic Admiral around, unlike Kawolsky. I'm more of a War/battle type Admiral. My main fields have been mostly Security/Tactical, Fighter Wing, somewhat Marine and Engineering. In the particular order I like the departments ST/FW are tied number one, and Engineering is definite 2nd.

Chris

PS: Reece, I might just need to reactive one of my other characters just to mess with you when I get time.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Gabe Crouch

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2012, 05:07:00 pm »
I do have characters in the fleet, I just don't play them that often. The reason I don't post is I really don't have a lot of time available but I do watch the forums every few days. Mostly what I do is backend issue and keeping the site and forums online, backups, and paying the VPS server and domain bill. If you would like me in a mission, I would happy join a mission. I just need a head of warning so I can somewhat clear my schedule.

BTW: I am not the most diplomatic Admiral around, unlike Kawolsky. I'm more of a War/battle type Admiral. My main fields have been mostly Security/Tactical, Fighter Wing, somewhat Marine and Engineering. In the particular order I like the departments ST/FW are tied number one, and Engineering is definite 2nd.

Chris

PS: Reece, I might just need to reactive one of my other characters just to mess with you when I get time.

Sounds like fun Sir.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2012, 09:00:50 pm »

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 12:45:54 am »
Hmm, Christmas Event mission..... *Ponders if I should join in and cause a bit of devilish, chaos and havoc at the same time. Maybe not. Thats for the All Hallow Eve event mission.*

"Think I should join the mission for a few post T'Ra?"

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 12:56:10 am »
Hmm, Christmas Event mission..... *Ponders if I should join in and cause a bit of devilish, chaos and havoc at the same time. Maybe not. Thats for the All Hallow Eve event mission.*

"Think I should join the mission for a few post T'Ra?"

Of course, sir. :P

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2012, 12:59:45 am »
You see a post from me tomorrow, hopefully before Q shows up. heh *crackles evilly :P while thinking of letting Tobias use the Q account.* ;D

Offline Sukal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I Have Returned!!!
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2012, 06:18:52 pm »
You see a post from me tomorrow, hopefully before Q shows up. heh *crackles evilly  while thinking of letting Tobias use the Q account.*

I think we would all be delighted to have you with us in the Christmas Special, Sir!
"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles