Major Site Backup

Started by Chris Newberry, November 02, 2012, 10:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Major Site Backup
From November 2nd through 3rd, we will be performing a complete and emergency backup of all files and SQL database for the entire Shadow Fleet domain.

Rest assured, this will only lead to a temporary downtime so if you experience any issues during this timeframe please bear this in mind.

We hope to have all maintenance completed by the end of November 3rd.

Thank you for your patience.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

John Brown

Hope the transfer goes well...... Hope this wasn't part of your pc issues you had earlier this year

Chris Newberry

Actually it is and I am nearly done with phase 1 of the backup for SF already. I had to salvage one of my old HDD and reformat it with XP SP3 to get this pc operational again. Took several days and a lot of work. I still have the other HDD but not enough time to actually find the root cause of why it's causing me so many problems.

Err John, why is your rank a CPO instead of Lt. Cmdr?
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

John Brown

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on November 02, 2012, 11:49:49 PM

Actually it is and I am nearly done with phase 1 of the backup for SF already. I had to salvage one of my old HDD and reformat it with XP SP3 to get this pc operational again. Took several days and a lot of work. I still have the other HDD but not enough time to actually find the root cause of why it's causing me so many problems.

Err John, why is your rank a CPO instead of Lt. Cmdr?

You need a Long Drink for after its done lol.......

Oh its for the Special Mission...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.