Halloween Special Mission - Sign Up Now!

Started by kawolsky, October 14, 2012, 01:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLaina Mandlin

I pick Chief of the Boat as my 1st
and for my 2nd I'd have to go with Engineering Officer

Kirok

I'm in, though someone will need to let me know if this is a one night special or just an open SIMM for all to join if they will.

My first choice is Medical as Ship Counselor.

My second choice is Science Officer/Crewman in Stellar Cartographer.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Gabe Crouch

Sec/Tac Officer or Crewman that is what I am good at.

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on October 14, 2012, 07:20:26 PM

Nope, you can be an officer for the special mission. In fact, you could even be CO or XO!

If that's the case, then I'd like to have a go at being XO!

Lance Krol

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on October 17, 2012, 11:47:14 AM

If that's the case, then I'd like to have a go at being XO!

You have to be invited to be a command officer, sadly. At least that's what it was for me. That was my first experience at being XO, and I exploited it to be an ENORMOUS git :D

Adolph Klein

Quote from: Lance Krol on October 17, 2012, 01:36:16 PM

You have to be invited to be a command officer, sadly. At least that's what it was for me. That was my first experience at being XO, and I exploited it to be an ENORMOUS git :D

Sign up below with your preferred and second preferred positions before this Friday, October 19th, when we'll also announce the two officers who have been selected to run this fleet-wide event as the Commanding Officer and First Officer respectively.

Yeah, reads to me like this has already been decided. I could be wrong though.

ThomasRiker

Quote from: Kirok on October 15, 2012, 01:38:06 PM

I'm in, though someone will need to let me know if this is a one night special or just an open SIMM for all to join if they will.

My first choice is Medical as Ship Counselor.

My second choice is Science Officer/Crewman in Stellar Cartographer.

The way that this works is that all missions will be put on hold while the fleet collectively works together on the special mission. It will last probably a couple weeks, though I am not entirely sure of the time frame for it, you can find out more on the in the fleet calendar. It will be handled much like an individual ship's mission, but in this case, it will have people from all of the ships.

Jonathan Sanchez

Preferred position: Kama Sutra
Second position: In the gutter.

Oh wait, wrong forum....

Preferred: Medical
Second: Security/Tactical

Ideal: Gene Rodenberry/God

Think we could work something out, hmm?  ;) :P

Adolph Klein

Quote from: Jonathan Sanchez on October 17, 2012, 06:42:27 PM

Preferred position: Kama Sutra
Second position: In the gutter.

Oh wait, wrong forum....

Preferred: Medical
Second: Security/Tactical

Ideal: Gene Rodenberry/God

Think we could work something out, hmm?  ;) :P

Sorry, God was killed in Star Trek V. But if you want we can replay that out. :)

Jonathan Sanchez

Quote from: Adolph Klein on October 17, 2012, 07:02:16 PM

Sorry, God was killed in Star Trek V. But if you want we can replay that out. :)
Darn it. Um, n'ah I'm good...I prefer to live. That said, how about an alternate reality Imperial Earth scenario with you in command?  ;) :P

TLaina Mandlin

Quote from: Adolph Klein on October 17, 2012, 07:02:16 PM

It wasn't God it was an alien in a prison so there!

Adolph Klein

Quote from: TLaina Mandlin on October 17, 2012, 07:55:10 PM

It wasn't God it was an alien in a prison so there!

I know, but I think it's just hilarious that Shatner's ego is so monumental and that Kirk is so epic in his mind that in the one film he makes himself he makes the main antagonist be "God" who ends up being killed in an attempt to kill his character. :P

Michael Ferdinand

I would like to be a security/tactical something or an operations something.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Rennan Protheus

I suppose I'm the going to be the first red shirt to die, So anything in red i suppose.

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

Sukal

On a challenge from another writer over the importance of a Ship's Counselor:  I would like to change my two department choices to:

1st:  Ship's Counselor
2nd:  Operations

We shall see if I can accept the challenge now...hmmm....

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.