Halloween Special Mission - Sign Up Now!

Started by kawolsky, October 14, 2012, 01:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Halloween Special Mission - Sign Up Now!
Last week, you all voted for the idea you'd like to see become our next Special Mission. With less than one week left before launch, it's now time to sign yourself up for our Halloween Special!
It's the graveyard shift on the USS Dante. Having left starbase on its next mission of exploration, it's not long before a strange influence begins to take hold of the ship's systems. Shields fail, sensors go offline and the life support systems begin to fluctuate. As the senior staff jumps into action, it quickly becomes apparent that this new influence is in fact alive...and wants nothing less than to possess each and every person on the entire ship.
We've had Klingons. We've had Tribbles. Now, are you ready to take part in our scariest fleet mission yet? We're on the lookout to fill the following positions:
  • Chief of the Boat
  • Flight Control Officers
  • Security/Tactical Officers
  • Operations Officers
  • Engineering Officers
  • Science Officers
  • Medical Officers
  • Additional Starfleet crewmen (all departments)
Sign up below with your preferred and second preferred positions before this Friday, October 19th, when we'll also announce the two officers who have been selected to run this fleet-wide event as the Commanding Officer and First Officer respectively.

With only seven days left, are you ready for our next Special Mission?

Lance Krol

Preferred: Engineering Officer
Second Preferred: CotB

Looking forward to this! :D

Shelaf Greegy

I'd like to apply for:
First position: Flight Control Officer
Second position: Engineering Officer

Something a bit different for me, I think!

T'Ra Jones

Preferred: Engineering Officer or Crewman
Second Preference: Any position you feel like putting me in.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Archangel Koris

Ist position : Engineering officer
2nd position: Security/tactical officer or medical, I couldn't decide.

Saffir G'Tollikos

1st choice: Operations Officer
2nd choice: Security Crewman

Can we create new characters for this? If so, do they rate their own signature cards, or is there a way we can give them their own visual representation?

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Saffir G'Tollikos on October 14, 2012, 05:46:57 PM

1st choice: Operations Officer
2nd choice: Security Crewman

Can we create new characters for this? If so, do they rate their own signature cards, or is there a way we can give them their own visual representation?

If you mean create a new account, then the answer is no, and you will not recieve a specific ID card for it (the mission). However, for the mission you can RP as anything you like, within reason, on Tolly's account.

John Brown

i take cheif of the boat or tatical officer.

Safefta Pardek

First position: COTB (Never going to happen, but I can dream)

Second position: Security officer
Something a bit different for me as well. This is going to be so fun, Saf is going to be scared witless. :P

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Raymundo Salas

Preference: Security, it is where my writing is strongest

Alt: Engineering

runs off to look into buying a Jacobs Ladder.

Bio

Sukal

For myself, I would choose one of the following:

1st:  Operations

2nd:  Security/Tactical

*As I am not an officer currently; I am guessing that I can only choose positions as a crewman, but that is fine with me, because I will still enjoy this!*

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Adolph Klein

Just want something different for this one so.

1st & 2nd preference: Anything not Ops or Flight Control.

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Sukal on October 14, 2012, 07:14:56 PM

For myself, I would choose one of the following:

1st:  Operations

2nd:  Security/Tactical

*As I am not an officer currently; I am guessing that I can only choose positions as a crewman, but that is fine with me, because I will still enjoy this!*

Nope, you can be an officer for the special mission. In fact, you could even be CO or XO!

Safefta Pardek

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on October 14, 2012, 07:20:26 PM

Nope, you can be an officer for the special mission. In fact, you could even be CO or XO!

:O
I didn't know THAT... >.>

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

ThomasRiker

My first choice would be Engineering
Second Choice would be Medical

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.