Author Topic: Newest Member - Sukal  (Read 2758 times)

kawolsky

Newest Member - Sukal
« on: September 21, 2012, 06:45:44 pm »
Newest Member - Sukal

It is my pleasure to welcome a new player to the fleet.

Please give a warm welcome to Crewman Recruit Sukal who will be taking up a position in the Operations Department on the USS Churchill.

Welcome to Shadow Fleet, Sukal!

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Newest Member - Sukal
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 06:49:49 pm »
Welcome to the fleet and to the Churchill!!! :D

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 07:11:27 pm »
Welcome aboard, Sukal!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Sukal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I Have Returned!!!
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 07:14:14 pm »
Thank you, my companions!!  This is going to be awesome!
"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Adolph Klein

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 07:14:33 pm »
Welcome to the Fleet.

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 07:15:47 pm »
Welcome to the fleet! Be sure to show up for your physical.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline Raymundo Salas

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 07:20:16 pm »
Welcome, good to finally have a OPS member aboard.

Offline Sukal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I Have Returned!!!
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 07:29:15 pm »
Thank you Raymundo and Alyssa.  And yes, I will be there for my physical!
"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Offline Saffir G'Tollikos

• Deceased/Retired
  • CSO/Acting XO, USS Gibson
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 07:32:20 pm »
Welcome to the Fleet, Sukal!

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

John Brown

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 09:26:38 pm »
Welcome to the fleet

Jonathan Sanchez

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 10:39:45 pm »
Welcome! Now if you would please step behind this curtain, drop your uniform bottom, and bend over we can begin your...er...wait, wrong medical evaluation. Nevermind!  :P

Seriously though, welcome.

Archangel Koris

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 02:23:39 am »
Welcome to the fleet, Sukal!  I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Offline Sukal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I Have Returned!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 12:49:29 pm »
Thank you all, my companions for welcoming into the Fleet.  I have already posted my first Personal Log, and am looking forward to working with you all soon. 

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles