Author Topic: Commissioned Officer Recruiting Period 01/12  (Read 2180 times)

kawolsky

Commissioned Officer Recruiting Period 01/12
« on: August 14, 2012, 05:28:43 pm »
Commissioned Officer Recruiting Period 01/12

Earlier this year, we revealed a major change to fleet policy concerning the application and admission of new Starfleet commissioned officers to Shadow Fleet Academy. Now, it's my pleasure to formally announce the start of our very first Commissioned Officer Recruiting Period, number 01/12.

During period 01/12, we are looking to recruit into the following fields:
  • Security/Tactical
  • Operations
  • Science
  • Medical
  • Counseling (Lieutenant Junior Grade graduating rank)

If you are an enlisted player holding the rate of Petty Officer Third Class or above and wish to apply for the Officer Training Course in any of the above fields, send a request to your Commanding Officer via private message explaining the field in which you are applying and why you wish to become a commissioned officer in Shadow Fleet.

The deadline for all applications is Tuesday, August 21st.

Good luck!

Note: Not all applicants will be successful. If you are not accepted onto an Officer Training Course, there will be another opportunity through CORP 02/12 to be announced later in the year. Successful graduates may be required to transfer ship to satisfy officer personnel requirements across the fleet. Maximum graduating rank in this CORP is Lieutenant (Junior Grade).

Shelaf Greegy

Re: Commissioned Officer Recruiting Period 01/12
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 07:56:51 pm »
I would urge everybody who can apply, to apply. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate how much you can excel and get you up into those officer ranks. Who knows, some day you could be giving your current boss orders? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

On another note, what do we call people who get onto these courses? Commissioned Officer Recruitment Period Successful Entrants? CORPSEs for short.

Jonathan Sanchez

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 09:05:43 pm »
I would urge everybody who can apply, to apply. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate how much you can excel and get you up into those officer ranks. Who knows, some day you could be giving your current boss orders? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

On another note, what do we call people who get onto these courses? Commissioned Officer Recruitment Period Successful Entrants? CORPSEs for short.

>_< Clever

John Brown

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 10:29:34 pm »
Good Luck to all that is applying to Corps

Offline Raymundo Salas

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 11:17:43 am »
Hopefully next time, best of luck to anyone signing up.

John Brown

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 12:37:22 pm »
Hopefully next time, best of luck to anyone signing up.

Remember to work hard and post and improve yourself as we are always looking into the next Corp and looking for Officers in postions so dont think bad if your not picked this time just remember that somtimes you might need a little bit of extra help in a certin area.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles