Season 8, Mission 04: Adrift

Started by Scott Bradley, August 18, 2012, 11:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 03, 2012, 07:51:15 PM

" It makes sense Reece, the random malfunctions for months, things going awry? new faces in and out for the past few months? It seems like a possibility. Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid in my old age. "
Scott rubbed his chin, deep in thought, trying to piece together all the bits of information.
" We play it calm right now. We don't know if it's just one person, or god forbid a group of them. Everyone go about your normal routine. But be vigil. These suspicions don't leave this room.
Do I make myself clear? "

"It's a possibility, sir. I guess it's just one I don't particularly want to consider." He responded.

He listened to Shelaf. "Cool your jets there Rambo. There's nothing to get on yet. All the evidence has been deleted."

He looked back at Bradley. Maybe he could get Archangel to create some sort of program that would make and store duplicated of all readings, for checking later. Plus, if the traitor did delete anything to cover his tracks, they'd still have a copy.

What was he saying, he wasn't even sure there was a traitor.

"Yes sir." He responded to Bradley's final sentence. "I take it sir, that this doesn't leave this room?"

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Reece Thompson on September 03, 2012, 07:59:47 PM

"It's a possibility, sir. I guess it's just one I don't particularly want to consider." He responded.

He listened to Shelaf. "Cool your jets there Rambo. There's nothing to get on yet. All the evidence has been deleted."

He looked back at Bradley. Maybe he could get Archangel to create some sort of program that would make and store duplicated of all readings, for checking later. Plus, if the traitor did delete anything to cover his tracks, they'd still have a copy.

What was he saying, he wasn't even sure there was a traitor.

"Yes sir." He responded to Bradley's final sentence. "I take it sir, that this doesn't leave this room?"

Shelaf glanced across at Reece. "No, you're totally right. How stupid would it be to start keeping an eye on people for odd behaviour, scan all outgoing communications and the like?" He intoned in a heavily sarcastic voice. "I've run investigations like this before, you know. In fact, we might even have the old investigations protocols Starfleet issued to find Iconian sleeper agents." This second sentence was directed at Bradley, to gauge his reaction to reactivating the old subroutines.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on September 03, 2012, 08:06:26 PM

Shelaf glanced across at Reece. "No, you're totally right. How stupid would it be to start keeping an eye on people for odd behaviour, scan all outgoing communications and the like?" He intoned in a heavily sarcastic voice. "I've run investigations like this before, you know. In fact, we might even have the old investigations protocols Starfleet issued to find Iconian sleeper agents." This second sentence was directed at Bradley, to gauge his reaction to reactivating the old subroutines.

Scotts whole body tensed when he heard the word Iconian mentioned. Even after all this time it was still a sore spot for him. However sometimes extreme measures where needed, and those protocols did contribute to apprehending some Iconian agents.

" Those methods where a bit heavy handed if I recall. Keep them on standby, I want to avoid any tipping off. Go about your normal business, but keep an eye on everyone. Double check there work, but discreetly. "

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 03, 2012, 08:10:18 PM

Scotts whole body tensed when he heard the word Iconian mentioned. Even after all this time it was still a sore spot for him. However sometimes extreme measures where needed, and those protocols did contribute to apprehending some Iconian agents.

" Those methods where a bit heavy handed if I recall. Keep them on standby, I want to avoid any tipping off. Go about your normal business, but keep an eye on everyone. Double check there work, but discreetly. "

"Exactly what I planned." Shelaf said. "To do nothing would be stupid, but I don't plan on starting a witchunt." He shifted in his seat, already thinking through strategies and plans. Who could it be, what could the motive be? Reece was right, there was nothing to go on... yet.

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 03, 2012, 08:10:18 PM

"Aye sir." Reece said before turning to the others. "I think now is a good time to be dismissed."

As they filed out, he turned to Bradley, "It's strange. Raiders, Borg, Pirates. All those I can deal with.
The idea that someone on our own ship is working against us. Just makes me feel uneasy."

He turned and walked out afterwards, stopping outside the door and eyeing everyone in the Bridge. He viewed the entire ship differently now.

It's amazing what one sentence can do to a person.

Mission End: 4TH SEPTEMBER 2012

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.