Season 4, Mission 03: The Farthest Frontier, Part I

Started by kawolsky, March 25, 2008, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 26, 2008, 04:04:22 PM

*Kawolsky wasn't sure what to make of the liquid, but took it nontheless*

"Yes, sir. Now, if there isn't anything else, I have a ship to get ready?"

"I was hoping you would say that. Dismissed Captain." said Chris looking very concern about something but not showing it.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

kawolsky

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on March 26, 2008, 04:08:14 PM

"I was hoping you would say that. Dismissed Captain." said Chris looking very concern about something but not showing it.

*Kawolsky nodded to the Admiral and proceeded to walk out of the office. He smiled at the receptionist and continued to the stairs, leading to the transporter room. As he entered, he nodded to the crewman at the controls*

"One to beam over to the Discovery, crewman"

"Aye, sir"

*After Kawolsky had stepped onto the padd, the crewman energized the transporter. Within seconds, Kawolsky was stood on the transporter padd of the Discovery*

Shelaf Greegy

Shelaf just made a final few modifications, bringing the phaser banks to ready and preparing torpedoes.

kawolsky

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on March 26, 2008, 04:23:24 PM

Shelaf just made a final few modifications, bringing the phaser banks to ready and preparing torpedoes.

*Kawolsky stepped onto the bridge, and walked aross to the Captain's chair. He sat down and leaned across to Scott.*

"DS Discovery is picking up some strange signals from system 3582. The Admiral is sending us to investigate"

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 26, 2008, 04:33:27 PM

*Kawolsky stepped onto the bridge, and walked aross to the Captain's chair. He sat down and leaned across to Scott.*

"DS Discovery is picking up some strange signals from system 3582. The Admiral is sending us to investigate"

" Intresting, well the ship is just about reay to go sir, most of the cre are back aboard. "

nikolai

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 26, 2008, 04:33:27 PM

"Marines ready, Captain." he called from over where he was leaning at.

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on March 26, 2008, 05:59:24 PM

" Intresting, well the ship is just about reay to go sir, most of the cre are back aboard. "

*Kawolsky gave an affirming nod to Nikolai*

"Ransom is recovering in the station's medical bay and I have crewman Safi Larson is on leave."   he said to Bradley

*He looked at Nechayev*

"2nd Lieutenant Nechayev here will be assuming command of the marine detachment until the Major's return. I'm sure he won't let us down?"

John Brown

Quote from: John Brown on March 26, 2008, 02:31:36 PM

*John Sat in his Quarters Going Over the Secuitey Reports then his Laptop Beeped then an Coded Romluan Transmission was Displayed**

"Computer Use Decrytion Sequence 446 Code Line 12, And Start Stage One Decription" Said John

"Computer:Working"

*The Computer Beeped again showing more Information as John Read he Noticed Somthing he entered an Few Key Commands he noticed the Romluan Transmission was an Database an a Highly Classified Database*

"Computer Open Database File Brown-Alpha-448" Said John

"Computer:Romluan Database Requires an Personal Access Code" Announced the Computer

"Computer Isoloate 1 File in the Database and using Decription Program Brown5 open the File" Said John
"Computer Working"

*the Information is Displayed and Brown puts it on an PADD as he read the Information his Eyes Widened*

*John Pressed the Intercomm*

==^==Brown to 2nd Lieteutennent Nechayev Please Come to my Office at the First Confence==^==

nikolai

Quote from: John Brown on March 27, 2008, 03:07:42 PM

*The Computer Beeped again showing more Information as John Read he Noticed Somthing he entered an Few Key Commands he noticed the Romluan Transmission was an Database an a Highly Classified Database*

"Computer Open Database File Brown-Alpha-448" Said John

"Computer:Romluan Database Requires an Personal Access Code" Announced the Computer

"Computer Isoloate 1 File in the Database and using Decription Program Brown5 open the File" Said John
"Computer Working"

*the Information is Displayed and Brown puts it on an PADD as he read the Information his Eyes Widened*

*John Pressed the Intercomm*

==^==Brown to 2nd Lieteutennent Nechayev Please Come to my Office at the First Confence==^==

John Brown

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 27, 2008, 03:17:24 PM

"Computer Seal the Doors and Disable Internal Sensors" Said John

*John Passed Nechayev the Padd*

"What, Iam to tell you is Classified to the CNC of Starfleet, You Read the Padd information, what Marine Operations and Officers are listed there?" Said John

nikolai

Quote from: John Brown on March 27, 2008, 03:19:35 PM

"Computer Seal the Doors and Disable Internal Sensors" Said John

*John Passed Nechayev the Padd*

"What, Iam to tell you is Classified to the CNC of Starfleet, You Read the Padd information, what Marine Operations and Officers are listed there?" Said John

"I dont care much about classified." Nikolai said tossing the PADD back to Brown.  "Why dont you just explain what you want." Nikolai said.

John Brown

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 27, 2008, 03:23:47 PM

"I dont care much about classified." Nikolai said tossing the PADD back to Brown.  "Why dont you just explain what you want." Nikolai said.

*John Smiled*

"Just what I wanted to Hear" Said John

*John entered an Few Commands and the Deck Layout of the U.S.S Discovery-A is Shown*

"Okay, heres the Deal, if the Information Iam Gathering there is an Secuitey Concern for the Discovery, and My Secuitey Teams are no way, able to Handle this Situation, and I know your Marines are Trained in this Sorta of Deal"

*John entered an Few Commands and Zoomed in on Restricted Areas of the Ship*

"this is want, I want to ask, will you and your Marines able to Secure the Critical Areas of the Ship with out, Arising to much Comosion from my Secuitey Teams or Ship Board Personal?" Said John

nikolai

Quote from: John Brown on March 27, 2008, 03:29:08 PM

*John Smiled*

"Just what I wanted to Hear" Said John

*John entered an Few Commands and the Deck Layout of the U.S.S Discovery-A is Shown*

"Okay, heres the Deal, if the Information Iam Gathering there is an Secuitey Concern for the Discovery, and My Secuitey Teams are no way, able to Handle this Situation, and I know your Marines are Trained in this Sorta of Deal"

*John entered an Few Commands and Zoomed in on Restricted Areas of the Ship*

"this is want, I want to ask, will you and your Marines able to Secure the Critical Areas of the Ship with out, Arising to much Comosion from my Secuitey Teams or Ship Board Personal?" Said John

"Lt, stop beating around the bush and explain what you want and why you called me down here?.  As for my marines and I, we are trained to handle situations you yourselves cant handle alone.  My first priority is everyone on this ship's safety, everything else is secondary." Nikolai said getting somewhat annoyed.

John Brown

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 27, 2008, 03:33:44 PM

"Lt, stop beating around the bush and explain what you want and why you called me down here?.  As for my marines and I, we are trained to handle situations you yourselves cant handle alone.  My first priority is everyone on this ship's safety, everything else is secondary." Nikolai said getting somewhat annoyed.

*John sat back in the Chair*

"All, I can tell you there is an force that is coming and the Marines, are needed to defend the Discovery, as the Romluans have Forces Moving into the Area, as well as other Goverments, so I need your Marines securing Critical Areas" Said John

"and Plus, Planing is not your Style, I know your Better Acting on your Feet then dealing with all Starfleet planing crap" Said John

nikolai

Quote from: John Brown on March 27, 2008, 03:45:16 PM

*John sat back in the Chair*

"All, I can tell you there is an force that is coming and the Marines, are needed to defend the Discovery, as the Romluans have Forces Moving into the Area, as well as other Goverments, so I need your Marines securing Critical Areas" Said John

"and Plus, Planing is not your Style, I know your Better Acting on your Feet then dealing with all Starfleet planing crap" Said John
"Im not much into putting my men's lives on the line for nothing to gain, not to mention im 99% sure that the Captain didnt authorize any of this.  So give me atleast five damn good reasons why I shouldnt tell the Captain about this lil defense thing your suggesting to do?" Nikolai said slamming his hands on the desk, then leaned in.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.